[A]<Clan Battlehammer> WPVP/PVP/RP

CBH

If I had a Dwarf I would be in this guild.

If you have a Dwarf, you must be in this guild.

So much awesomeness, and if you like seeing Dwarves in battle in the Hobbit movie, you'll love seeing a Dwarf army in AV...it is...without a doubt, a spectacular sight to behold...even when I'm dying, it's an awesome sight to see.
07/02/2017 05:54 AMPosted by Kurgosh
Hey just wanted to pop in here for a moment and say something.
I have worked with CBH for about two years now on and off setting up RPWPVP with our orc clan, being the largest dwarf and orc guilds on the server. If not all of US WoW. Not to brag or put any other guilds down. But they have been incredible experiences and I am sure grateful to have such a relationship with CBH. Every engagement we have had has been the most beloved on our orcish side of things and they have always been kind to us OOCly, even helping us with our affairs from time to time. This is a guild that has stood the test of time, hate, and friendship and one you would like being a part of.
Heck, if I was a disgusting little pink skin I would definitely be with them.

Don't ever stop being the most honorable small teeth around, CBH.

~Chieftain Kurgosh

• Aye, an' I'd say its time for some more battles! Thanks for the comment and looking forward to clashing with Ironfang Clan out on the battlefield.
  • 07/02/2017 09:20 AMPosted by Loknal
    CBH

If I had a Dwarf I would be in this guild.

If you have a Dwarf, you must be in this guild.

So much awesomeness, and if you like seeing Dwarves in battle in the Hobbit movie, you'll love seeing a Dwarf army in AV...it is...without a doubt, a spectacular sight to behold...even when I'm dying, it's an awesome sight to see.

• Indeed indeed, there's hardly an AV where we dont end up getting at least a few whispers about our Dwarven army. Appreciate the shout out, even if yer a smelly orc ;p
  • Bump for our Dwarven Brothers
    Get yer !@#$ back to the front page, topic!
    It would be nice to see the dwarves out and about in Ironforge once more.
    1 Like
    First experience of ED that wowed me, shortly just moved to Emerald Dream and was in Stormwind... CBH came marching through and lined up along trade district on Rams, all the way around! Saw the RP ceremony before going to World PvP. It made me hooked!

I really, realllllly, hope to see CBH regain its ground and come back bigger better and stronger!

Good luck.))
    Bumping for the dwarves. Represent!

I hit max and started gearing up. Still nervous about getting the foot in the door, and I feel like I should get to know more people around ED first before finalizing a choice. Even still, I stand by you guys.
    Oh sweet y'all are back?
    Would you nakazz ones be interested in setting up a wargame event with we ironfang orcs?
    07/13/2017 09:52 AMPosted by Kurgosh
    Would you nakazz ones be interested in setting up a wargame event with we ironfang orcs?

Like the sound of that. We'll have to get together and have us a nice Dwarf v.s. Orc battle.
    07/12/2017 05:52 PMPosted by Avengard
    Bumping for the dwarves. Represent!

I hit max and started gearing up. Still nervous about getting the foot in the door, and I feel like I should get to know more people around ED first before finalizing a choice. Even still, I stand by you guys.

These dwarves are usually drunk, reckless on the battlefield, and at times a menace to a polite society. What the heck are you waiting for ? Sign up and have the time of your life.
    Sending a great group of people back to the top! <3
    I hope to see you Dwarves decide to partake in the RP WPVP campaign fun! /bump
    1 Like
    07/20/2017 06:47 PMPosted by Kurgosh
    I hope to see you Dwarves decide to partake in the RP WPVP campaign fun! /bump

Aye, we've quite a few Hammers looking to be present. Nice backstory coming together to bring us all there and then just the wait... for yeh tah run inta meh axe!
    Oiy lads an' lasses! Jus' this past week The Battlehammers joined arms with the standing armies of Division VII an' Sworn Enemy as well as our Allies of Melaka Corps. After coming tah agreements we set out tah take down every Horde leader, starting with Org and clearing them through tah Silvermoon city!

Sure wish weh had more opposition from tha Horde forces, bu' no ones blamin em fer no' gettin in oor way. A successful assault on all capitals achieved an' many a'soldiers earning their Warbears.

Great fun an' great victory. Long Live Clan Battlehammer an' the Alliance!

-Bargrim
    Despite having moved this character from the Clan after five long years, I fondly remember when I joined late Cata, I was like, 14 years old, or 13 turning 14 (I'm 19 now)... I literally grew up in Battlehammer, honed my dwarf obsession, grew addicted to WoW, and was introduced to both PvP and RP with the Clan. I literally can't thank them enough for putting up with a whiny teen with a fairly bad voice for all those years, or for those who listened to me vent my frustration once in awhile or brag when I got top damage or top kills in AV (Shadowburn was pretty OP back then... And Rain of Fire when it was spammable).

I can only say that any who desire to join the Clan, shall find it a highly enjoyable experience and one they will look fondly back after the years, just as I have. The stories I have from the years is the kind of stuff I'll be telling my friends and family about for the rest of my life with a big nerd smile on my face!

LONG LIVE CLAN BATTLEHAMMER! LONG LIVE KING BRUENOR!

PS: I kinda regret server changing Kalrum, esp. since I had to change his name to Kaîrum (My thought process was that the i looked like his staff, but that was by far a horrible idea since I keep seeing ppl call me Kairum...), but to be honest, Wyrmrest Accord is keeping me busy with Roleplay alone... But I miss the days of yore, of massive WPvP battles, server crashing, the wins, the losses, ventrilo, all of it. Maybe one day I'll come back or find the time to main two characters and join you on Zulatobari or Thrandrin again!
    1 Like
    Can't explain how much this guild has. Changed the game for me! They are a great bunch of lads and if you enjoy world pvp role playing and crushing the horde in av then lads this is the guild for you! I'll be sure to post links to our twitch videos for a glimpse of what it's like in our battle hammer av's
    Aye Kalrum, many a fine times were had and fortunately for us we're still having a great time just doin got things Dwarfs do.. like diggin holes.

For Horde bodies, they get to stinking after a while.

Thanks Arathron, I'm thinking you're a dwarf in another life . Good tah have ya though lad.

- Bargrim
    KILL THE HORDE...

this is a public service announcement from your friendly neighborhood Clan Battlehammer...

go about yer day... have fun... kill horde....

p.s. I am also looking into a couple of possible rppvp fighting scenario's and looking for a horde guild to do them with... looking to link up on real id to talk about specifics and whether or not they sound like fun to a horde guild... plz let me know by in game mail if interested... need real id, in game name, guild and ranking in that guild (looking for officers with event making capabilities)... looking for guilds that don't mind playing with rule sets and are honorable to stand by them, if that is not ur keg of ale plz do not respond... also not sure how long it will take to get a hold of you... weird work schedule I have... but will continue to try...

p.s.s. this will likely be in the numbers of 10-20 ppl... not looking for a raid...
    The Sin'dorei are beyond fed up with dwarven locusts crawling over our people's archaeological sites. Nevertheless, I can at least acknowledge the comparative superiority your clan holds over the other locusts when it comes to the battlefield. You're mildly impressive in your own lowborn type of way!

((Long live CBH! This bump's for ye!))