[A] <Chillin with my Gnomies> Guild Recruiting

We are a chill but focused group that works together to progress in the game and improve as a player, but without sacrificing family and real-life obligations. We are a FAMILY-FOCUSED group who are welcoming to all people with good attitudes who just want to game and have fun.

Our goals are to push AOTC progression, mythic+ dungeons, and to build a solid raid team to crush Dragonflight content as a Team and help each other grow and be the best in a chill and laid-back environment.

We currently have a Mythic+ team and are looking to recruit a raid team to get the Slime kitty mount before Dragonflight hits. Please message me in-game or join our Discord to discuss any questions you might have.

Currently recruiting for Raid Team: Healer/DPS

Our current raid times will be during the weekend on Saturday and Sunday starting at 3 PM CST.

We are not limited to just these roles, all are welcome.
Come game, build friendships, and Chill with My Gnomies.
discord.gg/cGtyQ2rGgR

1 Like

We have another potential Dps guildmate/raider onboard, but we are still in need of more laid back individuals. We are a good fit for those who have always wanted to try out raiding/mythic+ as well as those who have been cutting-edge and just want to chill for an expansion.

1 Like

Took a gander tonight, no one on :frowning:

Hello, I am interested in more info. please add my discord Noriann#8139

Any specific classes you are in need of? I’ve always raided as DPS but would like to take a crack at healing but IDK if id be any good at it lol so just curious if your patient? Also how long do your raid times last if they start at 3pm? if no to healing do you need melee or ranged DPS?

In need of a couple more healers and DPS. We are very patient and flexible. Don’t know what you want to main? We can help you talk your way through it.

Sorry for the late response, been sick with the flu and stuck in bed.

Also, Charli, I tried adding you, but discord couldn’t find the name.

1 Like

What up Sargeras
We are still looking for chill folks to round out our roster

We’ve had several new potential recruits come through. Still looking for some people even if you just need a chill place to hang out and level with no intentions of raiding, we have a spot for you.

1 Like