A celestial experience bug

may 31, 2020. ive tried this quest 6 times in the last 2 months. 3rd test never loads in.

I can verify if you keep clicking on Xuen the sequence will start. Level 120 Pally was able to finish the quest.

1 Like

August 5th, 2020

Still bugged.

Finally got second test by waiting for the dialogue to finish before killing the first sha and then span clicking the White Tiger.

Got the third test by waiting for the dialogue to finish before killing the second sha, then leaving the room and finally span clicking the White Tiger.

Good luck!

Spoilers:
While span clicking the White Tiger, he first said:
‘Why are you clicking on me so much?’ (which kinda freaked me out).
And then he said:
‘Why don’t you just go for the groin?’ (which really freaked me out!)

(For some reason this site won’t let me post on the character I usually use for forum posting. Will change and repost when, and if, I am able and remember.)

This may be an old post but it worked for me in 2020 <3

Same Mar 2021

May 2021. I can’t believe this is still bugged. I tried once and the second didn’t spawn, so I abandoned and tried again. This time the third didn’t spawn. I was worried so I searched it up… why is this so hard? Is it that difficult to fix this bug?
Tried a third time. Second one didn’t spawn. Going to try again.
Fourth time: I even waited for all the dialogue to finish before killing the first sha. I guess that doesn’t work either. EDIT: I also started clicking everybody a ton, and then suddenly they started repeating some lines and then the second sha showed up. Let’s see if the third shows up! (It didn’t.) However, this worked for me;

leaving the room and finally span clicking the White Tiger.

I tried spam clicking… He said “you could just go for the groin” - and I would not have expected that either.
But okay, we can have those bits of dialogue, but can the quest please work ;(

9/15/2021 You have to run back up in front of Xuen right after each kill. He has to be able to kick you back across the room. Then it will continue with the tests.

1 Like

I realize this is many, many years later, but I just wanted to say that this comment fixed my issue with this quest. I stood at the back of the room and for each spawn, they would pull me forward. It was literally the only way I could get them to spawn in all sha tests. Thank you, from the future.

This worked for me, thank goodness. Worked on 4/5/22.

Not working 5/16/22 on lvl 47 vulpera hunter. Stuck on 3rd trial, restarted quest suck on 2nd, restarted stuck on 3rd again.

Ok … possible solution. I think it has to do with how quickly you kill the Sha opponents.

I had the same problem but thought it may have been a timing problem. I went on autoshot with my Vulpera hunter and waited until the conversations had been completed between the NPCs … and then killed the Sha. I had no problem progressing through each stage then.

As the Pandarens say … “Slooooow down”.

December 2023 and still bugged