A celestial experience bug

i have tried to do this quest 3 times now and i cant go past the first test. i need to complete this quest for the august celestial rep. has anybody else had this problem?
2 Likes
Yes, on 2 different toons.
I am having the same difficulty on my paladin. Several of my other toons completed it without any problems, but the pally cannot progress past the first test. No matter how long I stand there, the second sha never spawns.
Same. A fix?
It's Jan 12th, 2016 and this quest is still bugged. Stopped after 2nd sha spawned and was killed. 3rd never appears. Another hunter came in while I was there and it stopped same place for him. Bah. Fix yer !@#$e, Blizz.
3rd test never generates...................... Feb 14, 2016
4/10/16 still bugged,

having the same issue except can't make it past the 1st test!
I had the same issue...
I abandoned several times, then tried something new.

I let them finish talking then killed the first test and this did it. Did the same for the second test. Third popped up and Bam done!!
5 Likes
May 29th 2016 and it's still borked.
6/10/16

I got all three to spawn by running back to stand in front of Xuen after each test.
4 Likes
I had trouble with this on my hunter. I could not get the 2nd test to start.

I tried what Bounti said & it worked. What I did: put my pet on passive & stood there/moved to avoid stuff (but did no damage) until the npcs finished their dialogue, then killed the beastie & ran back to the tiger.

It seems if you kill too quick it gets bugged
1 Like
Still not working . I encounter this bug every time I try to level a new character through pandaria. Gee Blizz, thanks for not fixing it after what, 4 years?
06/10/2016 03:20 PMPosted by Parnda
6/10/16

I got all three to spawn by running back to stand in front of Xuen after each test.

This worked greatly.. thanks for the heads up.

Loaded this quest so many times and even went as far as disabling addons and deleting my WTF folder.
1 Like
*** December 22nd, 2016***
Blizzard still has not fixed this bug. Found a work around though... When you get stuck, go back to Xuen and spam click him while standing directly in front/on top of him. You'll see a dialogue icon pop up and after clicking it, the bug seems to resolve itself.
May 2017, it is still bugged but I was able to complete it by waiting for them to finish the initial dialog triggered when you first accept the quest. Then I ran back up to Xuen after each test. This was on my lvl 110 Monk.
Still not fixed. August 20/17. The spam trick worked but we pay for this game. I don't hope that they will fix bugs, I expect it.
08/20/2017 04:21 PMPosted by Source
Still not fixed. August 20/17. The spam trick worked but we pay for this game. I don't hope that they will fix bugs, I expect it.

I just did that quest on an alt and had no issues with it. Make absolutely sure that you're waiting for the entire dialog to finish and go back to Xuen between phases. You can also mess yourself up if you join in on someone else's mob kills.
1 Like
I had this problem today but after it stopped when i completed the second test I just kept clicking on Xuen. The first time he grunted, the second time he started saying prophesies and after 4 or 5 more times he stated the statement about Hatred and the third test spawned.
12/22/2016 04:34 PMPosted by Åchïlles
*** December 22nd, 2016***
Blizzard still has not fixed this bug. Found a work around though... When you get stuck, go back to Xuen and spam click him while standing directly in front/on top of him. You'll see a dialogue icon pop up and after clicking it, the bug seems to resolve itself.

Xuen, if you click on him enough times, says "Why are you clicking me so often?" Smart cat, I'd say.
Still not working. My paladin can't even get the second quest. What a waste. This entire expansion was the reason I quit playing years ago. Looks like I made the right choice back then. I am off to Draenor again. To hell with this.

I also expect garbage like this to be fixed. Shame on Blizzard for letting this go on so long.