[A] Casual Raiders LF Guild

Hello to everyone,

I represent 3 people who are looking for a guild to join. We are a group of friends that have raided together off and on for the last 10 years. At points we were in progression guilds that raided 20+ hours per week but we are not really looking for that environment any longer.

We are looking for a guild that starts raiding between 7-9 server time and not on Sunday or Monday.

One player is a dedicated Feral Druid and has played only that since BC. One of us is a Warrior/Shaman that plays all specs for each of them but prefers tank and healer, and I primarily play Resto Druid but can level any other healer.

Thanks for looking at us and feel free to contact me either on Battle net or in game.

Hello, please contact either Aazor, Jukta, or Mustardcat in game to discuss. I think our guild would be a perfect fit for you and your friends. We are a guild very much like you and your friends, getting raids going on a timeframe that is just what you are looking for. I look forward to speaking with you.