[A] [Blame it on Lag] Weekend Raiding 6/10M LFM

Blame it on Lag is currently seeking raiders for our push through Mythic Castle. We are currently 6/10M 10/10H and in BFA we were 11/12M Ny’alotha, 5/8M EP and 7/9M BoD. We are a Sargeras Alliance guild that has a long history of raiding dating back to Naxxramas in Wrath of the Lich King.

We are currently recruiting:
Tank: Closed
Ranged DPS: Mage, Hunter, Boomkin, Warlock, S Priest
Healer: Closed
Melee DPS: UH-DK

RAID TIMES (Central Time)
Saturday 7pm-11pm
Sunday 7pm-10pm

We also have an additional, optional Wednesday night guild activity (generally an alt raid, lower difficulty raid, or Mythic+ dungeons) starting around 7:00 PM. Our vibrant Mythic+ Dungeon community currently pushes keys most nights of the week. We are willing to finish gearing competent raiders; logs and parses help us a lot.

You can apply via our wowaudit site link below. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on Discord - Cethin#8340 or Bnet - Cethin#11676

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/sargeras/blame-it-on-lag/laggers

Happy Raiding!

We continue to progress on Artificer. DPS Death Knight is currently our highest priority recruitment, but interest in any role is always entertained.

Would love a few more !
DKs are lovely :wink:

Still on the lookout for a DK, Resto Shaman, and a ranged DPS.

220 ilvl mm hunter with 2/10m exp on this char and 4/10m exp on another. Bnet Rosgaros#1423. Hit me up if interested.

Thanks for the interest Shezan! I passed the info along to our recruitment officer Cethin !

Would love a few more. We enjoy a larger roster to ensure we always raid weekly and everyone gets the gear they need. Check us out on wowprogress and raider io

Would looooove to see a DK, grips are delicious

sure contact me on bnet if u wana ask anything :slight_smile:

Still on the lookout for a solid DPS DK and a Ranged DPS.

Would love some people who enjoy the new balance of mechanics and dps, we also have key pushers for those interested.
Would really loooove a Death Knight

Still looking for a few more to round out the roster.

Looking for a good Death Knight!

Still looking for a few more.

Where are all the Death Knights? :thinking:

Would love one! Grips are delicious, poke Cethin for more info!
Thanks! Happy raiding!

Still looking for a DK and some R DPS.

Looking for a few more to fill in and down some bosses!

On the lookout for a few more! Always have room!

Still looking for a few more to join us killing bosses and having fun.

Still recruiting for RDPS and Frost/UH DK.

More are always welcome, inquire within!