A better expansion idea than “Light Crusade”

3 of the people he listed are all right wingers…which is humorous. Not sure if that was intentional or not though

3 Likes

He’s using them as token women are minorities attacked by leftists, for not conforming.

There’s more than them, they’re just high profile ones. Hardly token examples.

Two of them are guys, Yilo is a far right extremist and J.K Rowling is anti-trans :eyes:

I said women and minorities. I forgot to mention LGBT members as well. Not sure about Chris Pratt.

What are you on about?

What was unfair? They made their opinions clear, and folk who disagree want to make their opinion clear, as well.

I do not see any unfairness.

2 Likes

He’s using extreeme alt right people as examples of how bad the left is. Does he not realize some of those people he listed are considered alt-right extreemists like that Milo guy?

Of course extreemists get the most backlash.

4 Likes

It was just weird…because Yilo is a far right extremist…and J.K Rowling got a ton of backlash for her anti-trans comments.

I honestly dont know what his point was…if there was one

2 Likes

They were accused of being things they weren’t for challenging leftists ideas (except for Chris, who had a vicious smear campaign launched against him simply because people made assumptions about him because of his religion and he didn’t attend a Joe Biden party… that he wasn’t invited to).

Of course you try to paint people on the right wing as extremists. How is Terry Crews a right-wing “extremist”? How is Milo Yiannoloplis a right wing “extremist”? Or Chris Pratt? Or Candace Owens?

I suppose when you’re far left, even the moderate right looks like extremists.

He only proves that he is the one with the bigotry.

He expects “the left” to be uniform, and accept vile opinions from Milo because he is gay, or Rowling, because she is a woman.

3 Likes

His point was “Look, Milo Yiannopolos is gay! Leftists claim to suoport LGBT rights, but hate him!” He’s an extremist, that’s why.

4 Likes

How is Milo an extremist? People here haven’t answered that question yet (nor gone back to a previous comment and edited an answer in yet).

Oh. I get what you meant now. Hugs :smiley_cat:

1 Like

I will try to give you the benefit of the doubt, and suggest you google his ideas on the age of consent.

I think someone such as yourself, who claims to know so much, already knows.

Maybe you are trying to get people banned from the Forum for this discussion lol

3 Likes

Why don’t you tell me about Milo’s ideas yourself or at least provide a link since you claim to have knowledge of that?

I never claimed a certain amount of knowledge.

Given your rudeness towards me, accusations against me and attempts to wind me up, I think you’ve given yourself quite a bit of rope already, Cursewords.

I’m trying to understand the point you are trying to make and I think maybe you have assumed that just because Milo Yannonopolous is gay he can’t be anti-gay but he’s actually a right wing racist and misoginist who doesn’t respresent or ever claimed to represent the gay community, he’s also into grooming children.

considering Milo just announced he’s no longer gay thanks to conversion therapy he is not a friend to the gay community, he’s anti-lgbt.

I’m trying to find out why Terry Crews is on your list. Is it because he came out in support of the MeToo movement?

2 Likes

You are a very obvious Troll.

You seem to be a fan of Milo and what he advocates - I am gladly on the left, and against him.

Speak your praise of him.

You know him very well - you brought him up.

You brought him up.

Either you know him full well, or you just spout names you know little about.

You defend your stance or run from it.

1 Like

Throwing around accusations of racism and misogyny without evidence like they were candy. Typical of you.

I support Terry Crews’ criticism of black supremacy (similar to how Martin Luther King Jr. criticized it) and advocated fair treatment of all races.

Saying you either know someone well or know nothing about them if you bring them up is a false dichotomy.

I never said I was a fan of Milo or knew him well - jumping to conclusions to try and make accusations against me, typical of you.

I looked up Milo’s ideas. What he said about age of consent is messed up. While that makes him messed up, it doesn’t make his ideas right wing.

Oh, yeah okay. Well, I don’t see why him tweeting criticism about Black Supremecy is a big deal. It’s the same in feminist circles where we criticize militant feminism. Reverse bigotry is not the answer when it comes to wanting equality.

I don’t see how this us a “big critique” of the left. Terry Crews is absolutely not politically right just because he’s admitted to being a man of God and has faith.

1 Like

You brought him into this discussion. You were calling out the left for criticisms of him. Meanwhile…

Ah. After taking time to learn, you realize there are valid criticisms.

Should the left ignore criticisms you acknowledge as valid to fit your purity test?

Obviously you acknowledge the Left was correct to disagree.

2 Likes