A better expansion idea than “Light Crusade”

Perhaps to you, but it is grammatically sound, despite your nitpicking.

If I typed : “Sandy Olsson and The Pink Ladies” - that doesn’t exclude Sandy from being a Pink Lady. She is one.

Just as typing : “churches and places of worship” does not exclude the first from the second. Infact, it points out their connection.

The second question is hard to answer simply because you are asking what my country specifically proposes and our Liberal and NDP and Green parties agree we should tax the church they all have different plans to go about it. It’s going to take me some time to research all parties platforms and implementation plans and that’s a lot of work for a WoW forum reply.

I do think that there are some left wing political indoctrination but I personally don’t think muticuluralism, gay marriage, trans rights are human rights, black lives matter, trusting science, and admitting climate change is real, are as harmful as racism and fear of the other, or fear of government. I think left wing politics is more geared to humanitarianism.

I would love to hear your opinion on how the left may be being indoctrinated. But I think I encounter it daily being called a sheep for wearing a mask to do groceries.

5 Likes

I don’t consider any of that left wing, it’s just being a decent human being. But that’s me. Where I live, some of th most bigoted people are all right wing conservatives. I have yet to meet a nasty left leaning person, though I know they exist too

“Right-wing” generally means believing that certain social orders or hierarchies are inevitable, natural, or desirable, according to Wikipedia. It’s basically saying “Everything is fine,” or “Certain people DESERVE to be disadvantaged.”

I don’t think like that at all. Heck, I don’t feel that way about the game’s design.

4 Likes

The political right:

In all honesty that’s my beef with the right in a nutshell. There’s a level of selfishness to believing that other people “deserve” to be disadvantaged, that’s the opposite of equality.

4 Likes

I don’t think Thad wants to answer my question because that would require him to admit or acknowledge that he’s supporting fascist ideologies.

1 Like

Some things are hard to admit. Even when we are unknowningly supporting something evil. Double so when someone knows what they support is morally wrong on every level

By the looks of it they might be hinting to a dragon isle expansion. If this the case I don’t know if I’ll care enough to continue. And I say this as a dragon fanatic.

2 Likes

But it also goes back to why he thinks Xe’ra is justified so it is topic relevent.

1 Like

Indeed it is relevant. Bit concerning that he hasn’t answered

If they do do a dragon isle expac, I’ll probably stick around to see what it entails

You look nice- for an elf :wink:

3 Likes

How cruel!
Now i will forever wonder what you replied.

sigh
No worries Doness. tbh I just couldn’t resist to quote Greymane :kissing_heart:

Sigh, I’m socially awkward I’m sorry 😮‍💨

1 Like

Trust me, I’m worse.

2 Likes

Introverts! Unite!

I hate being introverted too :wolf:

1 Like

(Post deleted by Uther?)

5 Likes

(Post eaten by Zul’momma)

6 Likes

Your side is left-wing politics, going by what you’ve said elsewhere on these threads and here, such as;

These aren’t supported exclusively by the left-wing, but the left-wing talks about these and use them as deflections to shut down important discussions. They also have a tendency of accusing anyone who disagrees with them as being irrationally opposed to any of the aforementioned.

If someone from one of the groups who leftists claim to champion - even as they speak over them - disagrees, they get attacked even more harshly and disingenuously labeled as far-right to try and conflate them with actual violent extremists. Don’t believe me, just as Terry Crews, Chris Pratt, Candace Owens, Milo Yiannopolis and J.K Rowling. And a lot of leftists these days tend to be very unforgiving and unmerciful.

By the way, here’s a quote from Martin Luther King Jr; “We must never substitute a doctrine of Black supremacy for white supremacy. For the doctrine of Black supremacy is as dangerous as white supremacy. God is not interested merely in the freedom of black men and brown men and yellow men but God is interested in the freedom of the whole human race, the creation of a society where all men will live together as brothers…” Apparently BLM didn’t get that message.

I did not accuse you of being Antifa. Opposing the group Antifa doesn’t mean you support fascism (especially since Antifa themselves use a lot of fascist tactics against whoever they consider an enemy. Something, something “he who fights monsters”. I’m no Nietzsche fan, but even a broken clock is right twice a day).

There’s a difference between giving 50% of company stock to the family of the man Coco backstabbed, and indigenous people asking the Catholic Church for financial reparations for genocide. The man’s family gets 50% of stake, do it once and it’s done.

But your country is asking people who didn’t commit genocide to pay people who weren’t genocide-d, based on the formers’ religion. By that logic, should Christians in Turkey get reparations from Muslims for the invasion of Constantinople and turning the church of Hagia Sophia into a Mosque? The Indigenous asking for reparations obviously weren’t genocide-d, and no Catholic alive today is responsible for what happened to them. Which country are you from? If its aScandinavian one and the people were Vikings, the question of reparations to the Saxons’ descendants, who the Vikings pillage unprovoked, could also be raised.

There’s a difference between giving 50% of a company’s stocks to a victim’s family and the matter ends there vs keeping a group on tax forever for something none of the people being taxed actually did (what it looks like your country is doing).

Now you have got your clarification, answer this question please;

• Why do you keep holding onto collective guilt?

A lot of leftist indoctrination is a wolf in sheep’s clothing. For example, using feminism to create and maintain the Duluth model, a system that wrongly assumes men are always and only perpetrators - and similar ones in other countries. And saying otherwise gets you attacked or blacklisted; just ask Erin Pizzey, founder of the world’s first domestic violence shelter. For pointing out that women are also perpetrators of domestic violence and that men are victims of it too, Erin was banned from the shelter she founded.

Leftism isn’t inherently humanitarian. Equal opportunity is good and viable in politics, equal outcomes is neither.

In a nutshell, right wing is about maintenance and left wing is about change. Something things need to change, something they need to be maintained as they are.

As for Xe’ra, what do you think I consider she was justified doing?