A better expansion idea than “Light Crusade”

I think Doness (ADDENDUM: ACTUALLY IT WAS DENONA), not me, brought up the idea of taxes when they said this;

I could’ve misunderstood which taxes they were asking about, but the question wasn’t that specific. By the way, churches ARE places of worship, why did you refer to them separately?

How can you blame the whole company because of things only the founder herself did? Plus she’s long dead, why do you keep holding onto collective guilt? I think a lot of people who work for Chanel today don’t know that. Also, what’s your country’s plan for taxing the Catholic Church? Punish them forever with no way out for something no one alive today did?

Also, there’s Third Reich sympathizers outside North America (in Europe and South America, to name two places) and more potential problems out there. For one, I’m far more concerned about China’s current government than the Proud Boys (the Proud Boys aren’t committing genocide on a religious minority like China’s Uyghur Muslims - even Antifa’s got a bigger body count than the Proud Boys).

Islamophobia is the new anti-semetism so please take that as a grain of salt when I go all SJW on any precieved islamophobia

It’s not so much a personal attack, more of a concern of insidious political indoctranation we all should be concerned about.

1 Like

Yes, political indoctrination is serious problem, but you do realize your side does it too?

Why have you avoided several of my questions, and what do you mean “perceived Islamophobia”? I brought up the Chinese’s government’s treatment of the Uyghur Muslims as a major criticism of said government.

One thing i am concerned with about you Thad is your opinion on Athiests. I precieve that you view Athiests as subhuman. I hope that is not true, because it is a religious attack on some ppl in this forum.

One if the major CoC in this forum is respecting other people’s religion, including lack of religion or Atheism.

Telling that you keep avoiding my questions, Renautus. Guilty conscience? I don’t consider atheists or for that matter people of any race, gender or creed subhuman. Now that has been addressed, let’s get back on track - no more deflections or evasions - starting with you answering my questions.

Your own lack of respect for Catholicism makes that comment from you all the more surprising. So when you talk about crimes of the Catholic church that’s fine, but when I talk about crimes of atheistic regimes that’s not? Typical ideologue mentality - rules for thee, but not for me.

Surprising in what way?

You keep saying that but how is anything I said “surprising” or sispicious? I’m confused.

What srandard am I being held to?

1 Like

What is “my side?” I’m on the side of humanity and human rights.

What’s “your side” compared to my side?

I’m talking to you as a friend assuming we are on the same side, ie’ what’s best for humanity.

You are confusing political affiliation with values. My values and my politics don’t always align.

1 Like

I’m a swinging voter. Now just answer these questions please;

• How can you blame the whole company because of things only the founder herself did?
  • Why do you keep holding onto collective guilt?
  • What’s your country’s plan for taxing the Catholic Church? Punish them forever with no way out for something no one alive today did?
  • Yes, political indoctrination is serious problem, but you do realize your side (as in left-wing politics - though human rights aren’t exclusive to the left-wing) does it too?

I think you’ll keep deflecting or give vague and evasive answers, but prove me wrong.

You realize, Chanel as a company was started between Coco Chanel and her Jewish business partner and during the war she stole all her partner’s money, bought out his side of the company and tipped off the N@zi’s to him leading to his family being put in a concentration camp. His family never got any money from the estate of Chanel.

So when you say why should this company be held accountable? I think his family should have a stake in 50% of the company’s assets. And Chanel should go back to being partly a Jewish owned business.

Is that not fair?

I know that’s not the same as Indiginous people asking the Catholic Church for financial reparations for genocide, so it’s not a fair comparison.

3 Likes

Funny you mention that. I did it intentionally, because it isn’t just churches. Mormons have Temples, as do Jewish people. And Islam has mosques. There are various names for places of worship.

I had typed churches - but then I stopped and read some of the posts and saw you say this :

So I included “places of worship” separately and in general.

Notice - I did not say Churches or places of worship, as if they were different.

1 Like

I see where you’re coming from. Just to point this out, while you clarified that’s not your intention, saying

Still sounds like speaking as if they are different.

I think in that case, yes, that is a fair thing to give 50% stake to the family of the Jewish business partner Coco backstabbed.

Now what about my other three/four questions (one question is a two-parter)?

You confused us again.

3 Likes

D’oh! I meant Denona.

Before I answer the rest of your questions I want you to answer mine.

I’ll reiterate, when you say “your side” or “my side” what do you think is my side?

I’m coming at this from a humanitarian perspective where we are both on the same side but I think you are acusing me of being “antifa,” why?

You realize antifa stands for “anti-fascism” right? So if “my” side is anti-fascism…

…“your side” is fascism. Are you a fascist? Is that how you are idenitifying yourself?

I feel like this is the most valid question and I would like you to reply. (Again, a reminder, this is not an attack, I’m just asking for clarification)

1 Like

Reminder, there is no one group called “Antifa.”

3 Likes

Let’s address the real important thing going on right now.

Doness!! We can see one of your characters’ faces!!

2 Likes

He’s a generic blonde Belf. (No offense!)

(Lol he says so himself, but I think he’s cute)

1 Like

I hid my helm, and made my character dark-skinned with red hair. I think he looks better than he did before. I saw people a bit ago complaining about black Blood Elves, but I never gave those skins a try. It doesn’t show up for me now.

1 Like

No, I’m the generic blonde.

He’s a ginger elf.

2 Likes

No, I just said I couldn’t make a good-looking face. I think I got it now. I don’t know why you guys are seeing my toon’s face. For me, it still shows the helmet.

2 Likes