A better expansion idea than “Light Crusade”

It’s not flattery though.

As I’ve told you before, yes. If you were to come from a place of honesty, to try not to use pedantic arguments as soon as you’re backed into a corner, to avoid dishonest arguments, and to be open to honest discourse? Of course I’d believe you. I believe people can change.

These naysayers aren’t saying you’re incapable of admitting to a small moment of confusion. You know that.

5 Likes

I regret getting involved, just like I regret a lot of my posts. This thread has gone on for an unusually long time. Some of my arguments were wrong. Alright?

Uh, well, never said my beliefs, but thanks for the rest of the comment.

2 Likes

Doness, I’ve always believed you are a good person. You don’t need to prove anything to me, or to most of us. You’re great.

:heart:

4 Likes

We’ve all said plenty of dumb stuff we regreted later on hun. Lord knows looking back at some of the stuff I said when BfA was active and I cringe at a lot of it.

3 Likes

I’m just talking to Thadeus. This thread is just drama, and it’s pointless.

5 Likes

Pointless?

This!
Is!
Story Forums!!!

2 Likes

While I have been discourteous at some points, certain people here have gone just as far or even further.

3 Likes

I couldn’t have been more courteous, despite the crude behavior of others.

2 Likes

Nope, changed my mind on the above. At least it’s a start.

Well done Thadeus. I thank you for the honesty. And I apologize for those times I went too rough with you.

1 Like

If that’s true, I sympathize. I’ve been attacked for my views a lot on the WoW Forums, and I don’t deal with it well, all the time. I don’t tend to argue much about gameplay anymore on General Discussion because of that.

5 Likes

I’m sorry if I mislabeled you. I apologise.

1 Like

hugs You’re awesome doness.

1 Like

I’m not going to apologise to Thadeus.

He’s personally attacked me since I opened up, in good faith, about leaving the church. He’s attacked my faith, and my values. He’s called me “edgy” for liking different things than him, and just the other day he implied I was a sexual deviant.

I’ll reserve my apologies for those who deserve it. That’s my conviction, I will stand up for what is right and just, I don’t back down when dealing with bullies.

7 Likes

I’m in the same boat. He burned that bridge when he got personal with the attacks. He’s implied multiple things about a small group of us numerous times now.

Hugs You’re a sweetheart Ren. Don’t let people convince you otherwise.

4 Likes

Thanks Micah <3 Ditto.

4 Likes

You left out the fact that my so-called “personal attack on you for leaving the church” (actually a criticism of your decision rather than a personal attack) happened after you repeatedly mocked my beliefs without provocation and that I called you edgy not for what you liked, but how you went about it and why.

When did I “imply” sexual deviancy on your part? You also left out that you tried to fish for information about my own sex life first (given your track record with me, I expected it would be used to attack me somehow, so I didn’t share any).

And that pales compared to you calling me every snarl word beloved by left-wing ideologues - nearly every “ist” and “phobe” -under the sun and worse (you were one step away from calling me a sex criminal at one point).

You, Micah, and that “small group” have made more personal attacks against me and called or implied me worse things about me than anything I supposedly have about you.

In light of every snarl word and name you’ve both called me, among other things, I think you should look in the mirror next time you accuse anyone being a bully.

So why should I apologize to you or your ilk, either for things I haven’t done or because you won’t do that for me?

You might not believe this, but Micah and Renautus are lying about me in these last few comments.

2 Likes

Micah and Ren are their own people. Their opinions are their own, as mine is my own. If they have issues with you, that’s all their own.

As far as I’m concerned, I’m giving our interactions a full fresh start. We’re at Day One, full stop. And so far, Day One has gone perfectly fine.

Now go back to the other thread and read my opinions about Sylvanas, since you asked!

1 Like

That makes two of us.

4 Likes

Nothing you said was true.

Again, another reason why I don’t owe you an apology. I’m not going to let you gaslight me.

I know my own experience.

2 Likes

What about me? I opened up and you attacked me for not going to church etc.

Saying that I was a fake Christian because I was joining in on criticizing Scott Morrison and #letitripDom. Basically saying that I should support them and their policies simply because of my faith.

4 Likes