A better expansion idea than “Light Crusade”

No one is lying about you. Your posts and comments speak for themselves.

5 Likes

Shall I start linking your comments? Don’t try deleting or editing them at this point, it’ll only further prove your guilt.

As do yours, and deleting them only makes you look more guilty.

I said your decision to stop going to church was a bad idea; unless you consider that a personal attack, I didn’t attack you for it. I also never said you should support Morrison or the Libs because of your faith.

I never called you a fake Christian. At most I questioned your faith - not accused, questioned - when I found out your view of abortion.

I criticized your willingness to make fun of fellow Christians and your unwillingness to make fun of people on the other side of the political isle. Also, for a Christian, you’re quite unforgiving.

Go right ahead.

I have nothing to hide. Im just being authentically myself.

I made and will continue to make fun of Scott Morrison and other leeches like him because of their actions, not their faith. Which I had to say in that thread too.

Coming from someone who believes they have a literal hate squad following them 24/7… The irony is delicious.

The fact that you had to question it does kinda show that you didn’t think I was and still am a Christian.

I mean Jesus basically said to pay your taxes. What belongs to Caesar should be given back to Caesar. How interesting that most people who paint their public persona on being a “Christian” don’t like, nor do they pay taxes. Such as televangelists in the US.

What is your view on taxes if you don’t mind me asking?

2 Likes

It’s a possibly you don’t realize how judgemental and paranoid you are.

So do you make fun of people on the other side, and your side, of the political aisle too?

Saying I have a hate brigade doesn’t make me unforgiving.

You do realize there’s a difference between a question and an accusation, right?

How many Christians have you met who actually committed tax evasion or tax fraud? While there have been some televangelists and pastors in megachurches guilty of this crime, you’re generalizing.

How many have you met who dislike paying taxes? By the way, disliking taxes isn’t only found among us Christians (eg; it’s been fodder among comedians of all creeds for as long as taxes and comedians have exists).

I’m fine with taxes. Churches getting an exemption from taxes on charitable grounds is fine, though when there’s merchandizing involved, I think there’s a case for taxing places of worship for any religion that do that. What is your view on taxes?

Said the pot to the kettle.

Well yeah.

Who doesn’t? oh wait.

It kinda does actually. Means that your numerous attempts at saying “sorry” are hallow.

Why do we have to actually meet with them for them to count? Why can’t simply learning about them from the news count?

Again, why do we have have to physically meet them in person for them to count?

People should pay what they should be paying. Not exploiting loopholes brought in by their mates in politics. Looking at you Peter Costello. Whom is a chairmen of a major network in Australia (Nine Fairfax) after leaving politics.

Conflict on interest much?

1 Like

I’m more a swinging voter, and can make fun of whoever I voted for and the side they’re on. I’ve made fun of some of Morrison’s actions and policies; though mocking Scott Morrison for his toilet problem is like mocking Joe Biden for when he fell down the stairs on Air Force One.

Explain how saying I have a hate brigade supposedly undermines my apologies? (at least I have apologized, unlike yourself and a few others).

Fair enough about the point of meeting them; how many Christians are there in the United States? How many of them have committed tax evasion or tax fraud? How many people, Christian and non-Christian, have complained about taxes but still payed them?

I agree with you about Costello.

While I see your point with the rest of the comment, there’s something I don’t understand, so can you clarify this for me; in light of that, why did you upvote their accusations of me, especially given what I explained?

Considering how insulted you were when I said I do this… X to doubt.

Nothing to say about the rest of my comment yet, Denona? How telling. Once again, it looks like you ignore what you can’t refute.

Why should I respond to someone who moves the goal posts every time I reply to them?

How did I supposedly move the goalposts by saying;

Or when I said

The part about needing to meet with them.

In a few days you will go back to saying that we need to physically meet people to claim that they are examples of X, Y and Z.

I conceded your point; we don’t need to meet them. Now stop avoiding my questions in the previous two comments and answer them.

Like I said, you will go back to saying we do within a few days.

You can’t handle going off script even for a second.

No I won’t. But you keep avoiding my questions, which is telling for your claims and makes you look cowardly, Denona.

Because while I want to give you another chance with me, I also support them having their own feelings on the matter. Just like I “liked” your post offering an apology.

It’s a major part of my IRL job to give everyone another chance. Even some of the worst people (this isn’t comparing you to them, just an example of how overarcing the prior statement is). The only conditions to that is they must want a second chance, and they must understand not everyone will give them that same chance going forward. That sometimes, I’ll not only be dealing with them, but also those they might have hurt, knowingly or unknowingly, intentionally or accidentally.

I take this view into my non-work life as well. Everyone should be given another chance to show who they really are. But they also have to remember that not everyone will just jump on board, that some people have been really hurt by them, and by me giving them another chance to start over doesn’t mean others won’t.

Micah, Ren and Denona believe they have every reason to not give you that second chance, and I support them feeling that way. But I also fully intent to give you (and myself) a chance to start over.

I hope that explains things.

1 Like

I would say going back to your script after a few days and hoping no-one would notice is being cowardly.

Still avoiding the questions I see; you’re being a coward.

Cause I know no matter what answer I give, you will find a way to either dismiss them, or move the goal posts. You have done it before.

And there are times where I have answered your questions. You ignore the answer and continue to say that I never answered them.