A better expansion idea than “Light Crusade”

This is like your last thread… Where you ask me a question and accuse me of ignoring you as you simultaneously accuse me of needing the last word… and then you apologize.

You ask me questions and bring my name up and accuse other posters of being me… so I am responding.

I have no problem proving you are totally wrong, as you often are. I have no problem proving you wrong about the Draenei being sore towards the Maghar. I have no problem proving you wrong about me and Tammy being the same person.

If you make incorrect head canon statements on a public lore forum, it will be corrected by people who actually know the lore. It is not a bother. I enjoy it.

2 Likes

Are you worried about the Light looking bad or Yrel looking bad?

Wouldn’t you say that having Yrel indiscriminately go after all orcs for 30 years regardless of their affiliation with the Iron Horde villain bat her too?

1 Like

Both, but more Yrel. Especially since the villain-batting of the latter is tied to the villain-batting of the former.

I’ve said that quite a bit, Talkaar. What Blizzard is doing to Yrel is horrible writing and part of a bigger plan.

Yeah, but you didn’t answer my question

I’m more worried about Yrel looking bad than the Light. What they’re doing to Yrel is villain batting, and egregiously bad villain-batting at that. What do you think, Talkaar?

Again, your arguments against me are so weak, Cursewords, you can’t even respond to my full comments, only cherry-picked sentences… and those responses are increasingly nothing more than vitriolic rants. No one else who disagrees with me rants like you do (though Renautus comes close), and they usually focus on rational counterarguments or ideas like Raselle’s theorycrafting about AU Draenor.

No, you said that having Yrel’s crusade be revenge for the Iron Horde would “fix” the story and make everything “logical”. You don’t think that makes her look bad?

2 Likes

Yrel’s war being motivated by revenge for the Iron Horde wouldn’t make her completely morally justified, but it would make the conflict actually grey morality (which is so popular in fiction these days), give both sides sympathetic elements and - if Blizzard still uses the “Light Crusade” route - give nuance to the conflict and motivation.

It would also address all of the events and character development in the lore, still provides a conflict, could still lead to Alliance bad guys for fans who want Alliance bad guys AND it’s not sacrificing consistency and lore for plot and/or “because it’s dark/‘grey’/edgy”.

That is what I meant by saying it would “fix” the story. Yrel would still look bad unfortuantely, but still better and much less bad than this sudden “Light fanatic” angle like her switch was flipped from “hero” to “villain”. Plus AU Grom needed to answer for his crimes.

1 Like

Idk, I kinda find Bad Light to be more fun

5 Likes

What makes it more fun?

First you suspected another poster was me using a “sockpuppet” :

Then you say :

You say no one else rants like me, while you fantasize that other posters are me.

You contradict yourself.

1 Like

I was merely suspicious; I never considered the Tammy sockpuppet theory confirmed, or I would’ve accused you, that’s why I didn’t say Tammy too. You’re so desperate to disparage me, and your attacks are so weak, you’re repeating yourself and still can’t respond to my full comments, only cherry-picked sentences.

Sometimes people just like or dislike things

1 Like

What about it seems fun to you? What do you hope it will be like in the game?

A Naaru raid boss

1 Like

We have M’uru in Sunwell Plateau. If you want to fight naaru, there’s also Ti’or in Maldraxxus and Lu’ra in Argus.

Cool, we can have more of those, but on a more global scale!

4 Likes

Would A’dal be on your kill-list by any chance?

I find all Naaru to be incredibly annoying, they all should burn

2 Likes

Was this before or after a certain naaru tried unsuccessfully to Lightforge a certain fel junkie?

Oh way before

1 Like