[A] <Ba Sing Se> Recruiting for Casual Raiding (Sun/Mon)

Ba Sing Se is a recently formed guild, made by a small core of Veteran Players. We are a new branch of the Avatar Gaming community. Our focus is to have fun and enjoy the game with our friends, while also progressing through Normal and Heroic Raiding.

Our Raid Times
Sun - 7PM to 10PM CST
Mon - 7PM to 10PM CST

Progress
10/10 N
9/10 H

We are mature group of players, with experience going as far back as Burning Crusade. Most of us have real life commitments that keep us from participating in hardcore raiding, but we want to make the efforts of at least clearing Normal and Heroic every tier.

Our leadership team is seasoned and well established, coming from our parent group, Avatar Gaming. We’re good bunch of friends who enjoy witty banter, memes, and socially gaming with our groups. Come hang out in our lounge channels and kick it with us!

Officers: itscrusader, churchryn, thalia, ragingskips
Discord Code: nsUWzzwx5T

Recruiting
|druid (balance)|high|
|mage|medium|
|priest (dd)|high|
|warlock|high|

Hi! I’m a seasoned tank (any class), interested in chatting to see if we are a fit. Previous Cutting Edge/AOTC tank experience, as well as 5-man challenge modes, but at this point looking for something like what you offer. Planning to main Prot warrior for SL. BTag Orip#1990

Update: We are still looking for DPS and casuals

We also have a gaming community if you want to play another game with us, while waiting for SL to drop
Any casuals are welcome too!

Hey y’all, still looking for solid DPS. We also will take DPS who like to do offspec things!

We could use some range DPS or DPS with heals/tanks offspecs!

I’ve updated our latest recruiting needs, feel free to give us a shout!

Are you recruiting just for raiding or is anyone welcome to join??

anyone is welcome to join and hang out with us, my recruitment updates are for the raiding team

Do y’all have need for a disc priest?

yes we do! we need both all specs of priests currently

Our recruitment needs for our final raid slots are updated

Hey guys… I’m looking. Here’s my post. Let me know if I could be a fit:

Hello everyone,

Who I am:
I am an adult gamer that has returned for Shadowlands seeking new friends to M+ and Raid with. My old guild died during BFA and I stopped playing after getting AOTC last year. I have raided since early Vanilla and in every expansion since then as a Cutting Edge player for a long time. My free time is limited these days and I’m older, have more commitments and my aspirations are solidly AOTC. Where I spend most of my time these days is tanking M+. I play EST/CST time zones.

What I’m looking for:
Ideally I would like to find an active family oriented guild where I can achieve AOTC each raid tier in one or two nights a week as a DPS player. The two classes I have are a 185 Paladin and a 185 Demon Hunter. I would play either but prefer to play the paladin. I MAY even try out some holy this xpac… Who knows. The biggest challenge in finding a guild has actually been finding the right group of folks. I have raided with a few teams over the last week and the Discord and Guild chat are just absolutely raunchy filth and its not my thing. I know it’s the internet, but there are children that could be listening, my wife could be listening and it just makes me uncomfortable… So family atmosphere… A must. I would like to keep raiding to 2 days a week or less unless some days are optional. Entirely possible I would be there on the 3rd optional day too… I just dont want to commit 3 days per week.

What I can offer:
I’m an adult drama free player that will show up every raid unless work dictates I cant. During normal circumstances I travel 10-15% but in the Pandemic… Its more like 0% for the time being. I show up gemmed, enchanted with all consumables and take direction and do what I’m asked by the raid leader. I tank M+ all week long… I really really like M+ so if your guild needs more M+ tankage… I’m your man. I get along with almost everyone.

If you think I could fit into your guild, please drop me a line. Server transfer is always an option. Alliance a plus. I’m listing the option for me to play both my guild characters because the people and guild are more important to me than which class I play.

All the best,

Figz

Gamer tag is Rigz#1465 please hit me up if I could be a fit. thanks!

Hi Figz, thanks for posting!

Unfortunately we don’t have an opening for paladins or demon hunters in our raid. I can invite you to the guild as a casual, but there won’t be a raid opening. I hope you can find what you’re looking for!

I have updated our recruitment needs on the main post

We are still recruiting the posted classes for raid

latest recruitment needs updated! About to pick up our raids again after our holiday break so hit us on discord!

We are still recruiting the posted classes for raid

We’ve got new openings for DPS, including a spot for a Spriest/Disc hybrid

Casual AOTC Raiding Guild 9/10H
LF Spriest, lock, havoc DH, boomkin, & disc
Sun/Mon 7-10PM CST

Updated our recruiting needs, also accept casuals who like to chill on discord