[A] <Acies> Recruiting for End Game Content

Acies is a guild with a long history. Originally founded on the Sentinels server in July 2006, Acies quickly became the leading raiding guild on Sentinels, claiming nearly every server first PvE achievement over the next several years, including opening the Gates of Ahn’Qiraj.

We are currently looking to build out a raid team on Classic. While we have a history of pushing high end content at a fast pace, that is not our sole focus at this time. We are looking to establish a guild of good friends who can enjoy the content without feeling pressured to progress as quickly as possible through the raid tiers. That being said, we are experienced raiders, and are looking for like-minded people who want to excel, without feeling like they are checking into work when they log in.

Our raid nights will be two nights a week, with an optional third day (if interest). Main raid days will be Tuesday and Thursday with Sunday being the optional raid night. We will be raiding from 7:30-10:30PM CST on the selected raid days. Times could also be extended by up to an hour based on raider feedback.

If you are interested in raiding with a solid group of experienced raiders, making new friends and having a great time experiencing Classic, hit us up!

Contact Info:
Stolz -
BNet: Stolz#1998
Discord: Zynrok#0579

Nienor -
BNet: Keechers#1122
Discord: Keechi#2693

1 Like

My only regret is that I have but one useful spec to give. Very happy to see this guild appear again!

Can confirm, Acies is awesome. <3 Missed y’all.

Love this guild. I was very happy to be a member back in the day for a bit! Good to see you back too, RoA!

We are still actively recruiting! Look for me (Zynrok or Stolz) or any other officer online and send us a whisper in game for more details!

Other officers include Nienor, Lucidity, Barahir, Daemondred, and Bing, just FYI :stuck_out_tongue: