[A] 6/10H 233 Frost DK / Ele whammy LFG

Hello all, Im a very experienced raider, been raiding since 2004 every tier, never taking a break, have achieved CE numerous times. As the title states I’m in the process of looking for a new home, my guilds current raid times don’t line up with my new schedule, therefore I’m looking for something Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday in the time frame of 8-11:00PM EST. Would rather be alliance, but if the right fit I can faction change to horde. Server xfer is available (Would prefer a high pop) but as before for the right fit anything is possible. My current toons are a 230 Frost DK (Still gearing) and a 234 Elemental Shaman as my backup for comp in raids. Looking forward to hearing from you.

It’s not in your listed times, but if Sat + Sun daytime raiding (12pm-3pm EST) can work for you, hit me up and we’ll talk - Zacheris#1577 on bnet

Good morning bump

Hi there! My name is Quick and I am the Healing Officer for Team Hades of Illicit, a Alliance US-Proudmoore raiding guild.

We Raid: Tue/Thu from 6:00pm - 9:00pm PT

TEAM HADES of < Illicit > a HIGHLY active Alliance raiding guild is seeking casual mythic minded raiders to join us in Patch 9.1. Hades starts off in Heroic level content and then progresses into Mythic as far as they can. Hades achieved 8 /12M in Nyalotha and 3/10M in CN. Current Progression: 9/10 Heroic SoD and 1/10 Mythic - we are purposefully skipping Heroic Slyv at this time.

Hades Roster Needs:

Priority Role Spec Special Note
High Melee DK, Monk, or DH Off-Spec Tank
Very High Ranged DPS Any Highly would like a Warlock

We are def interested, and would love to chat with you about the prospect of joining us. We do run a roster larger than 20 to help make sure that we are always stocked, and looking to add good players that fit our culture and community.

Raid Leader: Addina - YassyFresh#1204
Heal Lead: Quick - QuickESQ#1651

Good morning !

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Resto Shaman and Disc Priest
  • Ranged DPS - Balance Druid - High Priority*
  • Melee DPS - Enhancement Shaman and Unholy Death Knight

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 10/10
Mythic - 3/10

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Thanks for the replies, still looking as to keeping my options open!

Little afternoon bump

Poprockx,
Reading your post! We have a spot open on your team you would be fantastic for! Looking to fill our Mythic roaster and give a home to players long term as we have a few core players that have life commitments coming up soon and won’t be able to raid. We’re a mature atmosphere with most people 25+/30+ that has clear leadership and raid organization that is interested in players looking to improve/ do raid prep. Each week (M+ Keys), Covenant, Class research, are personal responsibility BUT we help with everything as a guild. Would love to get you in discord a chat more!

On top of that along with myself we have 8-15 players that push high keys all had KSM + (s1) about 6 of us have it (s2) now and the rest will being getting it organically the next week or two PLUS KSM ALTs. We expect in 3-4 weeks we’ll be pushing 18-20s in guild without any heavy lifting. If interested too we have a partnership with another guild to sell key runs 10+ and 15+ you can sign up for for extra gold.

Guild & Server
Brigadier of Hell [H] Kil’jaeden

Current Progression
9/10H & 1/10M SOD

Raid Times/Days
Wed/Thursday 6-9pm PST
We run an optional raid on Tuesday 6-8pm PST (ALT / Farming bosses for specific gear)

WHY BRIG!

A casual approach to Mythic as we all really enjoy playing together in and out of raid, we utilize organization and clear raid leading to maximize our two day raid schedule.
Non-Toxic and inclusive nature. When we mean Non-Toxic we activity work to foster a guild community in and out of raid.

Looking for players that want a “Home” for Raid, M+, Achievement Runs, Dailies, and Alt Action all the while able to focus up when it’s boss killing time!

Let’s get in Discord or In-game and let’s talk
Recruitment Contact
Bnet: TreeBierd#1123
In-Game: Ororue
Discord: Oro#6621

Bump still looking

Hey Poprockx,

I’d love to chat with you, if you want to add me on discord, Letholas#9581 !

Hi Poprockx,

We are slightly outside your time frame, and Horde, but thought I’d reach out anyways.

Here’s the link to our recruitment post: [H] Peel Team Six-Tichondrius | Tues/Thurs 9-12am EST | LF Shadow/Disc Hybrid, Necro DK, 1 open DPS spot

Will contact some of you

Hit me up if you are still looking. Our info is in our recruitment post:

Add me if you’re interested. Good luck in your search!
Jaystir#1204 - Discord

Inexorable Brutality 4/10M looking for dks for prog, we raid tues/wed 8-11 server/central and are a friendly welcoming group, we also do mythic+ outside of raid consistently and would love to chat about you joining us
Discord Merker#0172