[H] Peel Team Six-Tichondrius | Tues/Thurs 9-12am EST | LF Shadow/Disc Hybrid, Necro DK, 1 open DPS spot

I’m the current raid leader of Peel Team Six, and an officer within the guild. We are a long standing guild with some members being around for more than 5 years!

As listed in the title: Raid Times are Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST. With our current needs being 1 SPriest/Disc Hybrid, 1 Necro DK (no preference for frost or unholy) and 1 DPS spot is free to any class/spec.

Backstory: Guild is 10/10H SoD (with 3/4 the raid being 1/10M), 6/10M CN, 10/12M Nya (some of us 11/12). We were supposed to start mythic raid this Thursday (with the intent of killing first 2 this week, and next week killing 1-3 and starting prog on mythic remnant). However, after our final heroic re-clear last night we had 3 dps leave the raid and guild abruptly after raid ended. The goal is still CE. We are starting a bit late however I feel we will get through the first 3-4 mythic bosses paced quite quickly as soon as we fill the final 3 DPS spots.

More info about the team: Everyone is fairly intent on personal performance and improvement (looking through logs, watching videos for the fights from their class/spec PoV etc). Outside of raid, keys happen fairly often in the evenings. We have a handful of people pushing 19s and 20s most others do 15-18s. The team operates on a leadership structure of myself as Raid Lead, and I have 4 captains (1 for tanks, healers, melee, and ranged) who help me run things and also act as channels of communication so that anyone can bring anything to the attention of leadership.

Guild Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/calendar/304322/
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/Peel+Team+Six

My leadership style is a bit more business oriented. The raid team and captains tend to joke around and have fun in between bosses, I tend to reign it in as needed. I’m not a tyrant, but I’m also not in my position to be everyone’s best friend. I’m here to guide the team to CE, keep people accountable, and help people perform better as needed for the ultimate goal of downing bosses. I’m big on respect, and the team as a whole respecting everyone, not just leadership.

For my qualifications personally: I raid lead back in Wrath, raided super casually up until Legion when I started mythic raiding during Antorus. In BFA I Raid Lead for Uldir and then joined Peel Team Six’s roster for Nya mythic progression. And now here we are still in PTS, but now I’ve climbed ranks to Officer and current Raid Lead for this Tier.

Please feel free to reach out if you’re looking for a new home of friends to pursue mythic raiding with goals of CE, and enjoy content outside of raid nights:)

Discord: Peith#6508
BTag: Primal#1303

Bumping to keep this near the top, we want to fill these spots with trials to still Mythic Raid this coming Tuesday.

What a rad opportunity this seems to be.

1 Like

What a rad opportunity this seems to be.

I’m happy to talk you through more if your interested!!

lvl 15 might be too low but we can just boost him nbd

bumpity bump

bump again:)

Shameless Bump

another bump

Bumpity Bump

Bringing it Around again