A-52 (H) Returning Player LF Guild

Hello there interested parties!

I am a classic WoW player who has survived nearly every iteration of WoW and have raided both casually and competitively in my tenure.

I am interested in returning to a raiding environment and joining a guild that raids no more than 2x a week. I play on CST and am interested in a 6-8PM start time with some flexibility on that. Preference on raid nights during the week, however I’m open to the idea of Saturday raids.

I thoroughly enjoy mythic plus and have a variety of character options already level 120 with 380+ item level. Tanking would be my first choice in spec, however Healing and DPS are fine. I will list class options below with character names for my 2 most progessed classes.

Warrior
Paladin
Demon Hunter
Monk
Druid - Guardian 393 (Lessthantree)
Death Knight - Blood 393 (Gripmeta)

I also have an interest in Priest, and Shaman should there be a need. These would require additional time however.

In summary I am a dependable, hard working raider who will perform at a high level and will commit to GS/Heart ilvl for the right guild.

I will carefully consider all offers and appreciate your time and consideration. For now responding to this thread directly will be the quickest form of communication as I am currently on a business trip until Friday.

ID: Vanyeal#1155

Hey Lessthantree! I went ahead and sent you a btag request on top of responding to this thread. I never pass up the opportunity, on the off chance that it was the one of a lifetime, even though at first glance it doesn’t look like we have too much to offer each other. It looks as though you’re for the most part a tank or melee dps and I’m looking more for a healer or ranged dps. But in case I’m wrong, and in case my copy pasted info piques your interested, I’m tossing it down below along with that btag invite. Either way I hope your trip goes well, and you find what you’re looking for :grinning:

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 9/9H 1/9M BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

We’re in need of
1 Healer (Rdruid preferred all considered)
3 Ranged (BM Hunter, Mage, Ele preferred all considered)

If you aren’t on that list don’t worry, our bouncers take tips, so hit up btag or discord anyway we’ll see what we can do :boom:

Recruiter
Btag: Thermodynamc#1426
Discord: Thermodynamc#0798

Guild Leader
Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Heya! I would love to chat with you more about what you are looking for in a guild. I run on Area-52 and we are an adult “casual-core” guild. We have a lot of oldschool players who have been around since Classic and been on the hardcore scene, but now we have lives and go for a more laid back approach.

I’d mostly be looking for melee dps, and would love a melee dps with an OS tank spec.

We have 2 teams - a Heroic only team that is AOTC BOD and 1/2H COS and has AOTC since our raid team formed back in Emerald Nightmare. The raid times are Mon/Wed 9-11 PM EST.

Our second team is a new Mythic only team we started mid BOD. We are currently 3/9M and I am primarily recruiting people interested in playing on this team. About 60% of folks play on the Heroic team as well. This one is Sunday 7-10 PM EST. I could really use a warrior for this team, but any melee with a tank OS would be great.

If that sounds like something that may fit your needs, I’d like to chat further!

You can add me Ama#11132 or discord may be better Ama#4407 as I will be out of town this weekend :slight_smile: I look forward to chatting with you!

Ugh… These new forums are a pain. Adding this reply because it posted the above on the wrong toon - this is Ama#11132 :slight_smile:

Thanks you both for taking the time to reply to this thread! While both of you have very different options, it sounds like both of you have a look and feel that I am looking for when it comes to teams. I am an old school player, and I’ve enjoyed multiple specs and classes over my time with WoW. My main interest is returning to the right home and joining the right guild that aligns with my personal interests.

In summary I’d love to talk with both of you and sit down and have the opportunity to be in your company and see if this would be a right fit. I’m open to trying new specs and new classes if necessary. I’ve been a tank and healer most of my time with WoW, with limited time spent in a DPS role. Although I take the time to learn my class and spec and will become proficient in whatever is needed.

I look forward to accepting both of your requests and speaking with you further either tomorrow or Friday.

Thank you again,

Derp. Did the same thing the shammy did haha. It’s me however.

Apotheosis Now is a horde raiding guild on Dalaran that has been together since vanilla and focuses on finishing heroic content ahead of the curve. Currently, we are 9/9 N, 7/9 H BoD and 1/2 H CoS.

Our raid schedule is Tuesday & Thursday 8:30 - 11:00pm EST. We are also setting up achiev/mog/mount runs and M+ dungeons on Mondays and Wednesdays.

Not on Dalaran? No problem! We are happy to have people raid with us cross realm if they are not looking to transfer, but still want a steady group of people to play with.

We are looking to add any DPS classes and a healer. We will consider all players who are 18+, reliable, have Discord/Mic, and a positive attitude.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions, we hope to hear from you soon!

Bnet: Elizabiz#1963 or Discord: Zib#2185

Hey there Lessthantree!

In case you can make a Friday/Saturday schedule work, check out Murloc Madness! We are currently recruiting DPS, melee or ranged, and flex tanks and healers are always a bonus. We are a casual Heroic only guild that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. Our info is below, hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST &amp; Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 2/2H CoS | 9/9H BoD| 8/8H Uldir | All Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Btag: Ophelea#1117, Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Officer: Inuyokai (Btag: Inuyokai#11219, Discord: Inuyokai#4918)
Spread the Madness!

Hi there, depending on how flexible your times are we may be a great for you. Currently have a tank spot open as well in addition to a heal and some dps.

Dad Bod is a horde heroic raiding guild on the Turalyon server. We formed during Legion and have been AoTC every tier since. Our members enjoy all aspects of the game, including raiding, pushing m+, pvp, and achievement/mog runs. We are made up of adults, mostly dads, with lives, careers, and families. We’d love to push hardcore and thrive like the good ol’ days, but we just don’t have the time to worry about mythic progression. Our focus is on our members and we try to support each other as much as possible.

The attendance bug is biting and we’re looking for people who still want to be active and participate in activities. WoW is still a lot of fun if you have a great group of people to enjoy it with!

We are looking for any classes or roles at this point, as we have members that are flexible and can swap to different roles as needed to fill the needs. We also look for flexible people able to do the same, but it’s certainly not a requirement. We aren’t sticklers on class choice - we want our members to have a great time playing the character they enjoy the most.

Our raid nights are Sun/Wed 10:00pm to 12:30am eastern time and we have a good group or two that push 10-15 m+ keys throughout the week as well. If you’d like to discuss more, please reach out to me via:

Bnet: gnome4life#1832
Discord: Kentorus#0661 (best option for quick response)

We also have an open server community if transferring immediately isn’t a good option right now.

DMCG - Former cutting edge guild reforming for 8.2 and beyond. Many members have current cutting edge experience. We’re looking for key players to finish out our roster.

We plan to get cutting edge with no splits. Just raiding our schedule, Tuesday through Thursday 9:30pm cst to 12:30am and having fun while doing it.

Swiver#11128

Hi there Lessthantree!

You sound like you might be a good fit for our guild. We are a Horde adult guild that raids 2 nights a week (Weds/Thrs). We have achieved AotC every tier since we started raiding. We have no intentions of doing mythic raiding, but we do love running M+s.

Here is our post for you to check out if this so far sounds good to you. Best of luck in your search!