[A] 445 rdruid and 440 fury war lf guild

Looking for a guild that will trial both of us

We would prefer to stay on Stormrage but are open to talking about transfers for the right fit.

Hello, I am a 7/8m resto druid - Warrior is also 7/8 - looking for a 2 night raiding guild with a semi-hardcore focus with a goal of obtaining Cutting Edge each tier.

However, we are not super worried about current progression as long as we find raiding with your guild enjoyable. (:

We both are looking for a MAIN raid team spot.
I’d prefer to be a main healer as I’m not comfortable flexing dps.

I am a dedicated raider and guildie.
We like doing m+ outside of raids and even enjoy playing other games outside of WoW. Any guild that does PvP or RBG’s is a plus for us.
We also have alts we enjoy playing so any alt runs are also a plus.

We’re both available any day of the week around 9pm to 12am EST.
We could possibly do an 8pm start time.

If you have any questions please contact me via Bnet or on Disc; rainb0wbiscuit#3803

Can give logs upon request

Topped off 7/8m currently Phase 4 queen progression. Looking for strong healers/dps for 8.3 and beyond.

former top 10 US leadership, raiding on a lighter schedule.

Tues/Thurs 8-11cst 6-9pst we raid 3 days Tues/Weds/Thurs the first month of progression

hit me up @Twofive#1782

Hey exxie we are a weekend raid guild check out our guild info below would like the oppurtunity to chat!

Hey there Exxie, we would like to talk to you about possibly joining our raid team here in Hoversail! Our core is 4/8m with a lot if mythic and ce raiding experience. Read over our recruitment post below and fill out a very short app on our website if you think it be a good fit for you!

Mediocrity is a semi-hardcore guild, based on Thrall-US, with our Mythic Raid team just coming up on two months old and already 5/8M! It was created by players who want to maintain a mellow time in-game but also want to push content in a meaningful way. We aim to improve where we can and strive to play as our best selves. Mediocrity is for the folks who have interest in raiding with a progression-minded group but on a more relaxed schedule with a meaningful and fun approach.

We’re open to taking all exceptional players. Will pay xfers for the right candidates! As a guild, we are currently trying to build a well rounded, reliable, and cohesive Mythic Raid Team - we have a few DPS spots that need filling and a healer role.

Progression Raid Times:

• Tuesday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Thursday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Optional Heroic Fun/Alt-run on Wednesday @ 8pm EST (5pm PST)
  • Optional impromptu Heroic EP reclears and gear stacks created throughout the week

Mediocrity provides all food, flasks, enchants, etc. to guild members.

In addition to raiding we have a solid group of folks that run (and push) M+ keys on a regular basis. We’re looking to recruit all classes/specs for Mythic Keys - the guild runs them daily and is interesting in developing a well rounded group of high IO players including tanks and healers. We have groups running anywhere from 10-19+ lvl keys pretty much daily!

If interested feel free to reply here, contact our GM at bedhed#0001 (Discord) or apply through our Discord (jEDRNgT)

Bump, still looking