[A] 38 Gnome Warlock LF Fri/Sat Guild

Hey Paglers!

I’m Deekar currently level 38 gnome warlock scrub. I’ve been unguilded up to this point and don’t want to wait too long on my search. Ultimately I’d love to find a guild to join now and get to know peeps / grow along the community and of course raid once I reach that point.

When it comes to raiding, I work weeknights and am off Fri-Sat night, so finding a guild that also raids those nights would be ideal.

I mostly play in the mornings work/tiredness permitting and fri/sat evenings through the night. Using AllyRoute to help with my questing to be a bit more efficient, but don’t want to speed through everything either. I do run the occasional dungeon and don’t consider myself a solo player at all. I’d rather group up with at least one other person than do the same thing(s) solo.

Raiding experience dates back to MC on a mage. I cleared MC, Onyxia, parts of BWL and AQ. I continued into tBC but after there my raiding became more sporadic, until I quit during WoD. I can’t think of doing anything other than LFR after Wrath tho.

Anywho! Would love to hear from you guys.

Ill throw my guild into the ring so to speak Deekar, although you are looking for Fri/Sat, we are Sat/Sun…