<darkness> pagle [a] pve Tues/Fri/Sun night raids

We are a casual raiding guild that takes raiding seriously. A close knit group of players from Ark, 7 Days to Die and Conan Exiles who have all come back to play WoW Classic. Some of us are from elite guilds from the past in numerous games. Some of us are past raid leaders/guild leaders. A few of us are officers/admins from Ark, 7 Days to Die and Conan Exiles.

We are looking for a few more folks who can take raiding seriously but not wanting to be a part of some large group of 100 players or more where you do not forge friendships because there is too many people. Currently we are at 32 players strong. The current goal of the guild is to round out our recruitment up to 50 players, no more. Some of the guild may not be able to run every raid night so we must have extra players in case. We are looking for folks ONLY level 50 and above currently for our raid team. Here is what we are currently looking for:

2 priests
3 healing druids
2 healing paladin
1 ret paladin
2 hunters
2 rogue
3 Mage
2 warlock
1-2 dps druids - 1 feral 1 boomkin

Rules of the guild are as follows:

1. Absolutely Zero Drama - Cannot harp on this enough. We’re all adults (or at least pretend to be) If you have a problem with a guildmate, see an officer and we will handle it from there. Everyone has a life outside of gaming, we dont need your drama from there brought here either. So keep that dead cat, shoe lace that broke, tree fell on your grandma’s toaster away please :wink:
  2. Don’t go cursing up a storm in the ingame game chat channels. We dont want a bad light shed upon the guild especially when we are trying to recruit other players
  3. No ninja looting - EVER. Whether that is in a raid/dungeon. It brings a bad light onto you and the guild. I’m treating the guild like my baby/house and so should you.
  4. If you cannot find a group or help with a quest after a few tries of asking in guild whether in game or in Discord, please do not feel whomever is online at that time is ignoring you or doesnt want to help. Classic WoW, no one gets a mount until lvl 40 and alot of stuff is so out of the way like the journey from Stormwind to Winterspring for example. Also you need to travel to each dungeon as there is no instant join in Classic. Be patient, folks will be glad to help you when they can.
  5. Do not be afraid to make your own groups for questing/dungeon runs. I always took pride in making my own because then you can dictate what classes you want to bring into your 5 man group.
  6. Raid looting is done by the simplest form of DKP there is. 1 point for being on time, 1 point for every boss kill and 1 point assuming you stuck it out with us for the whole raid. This is updated after every raid by myself.
  7. Raid looting prioritizing goes Main > Alt > Recruit I do not expect many if at all any alts for awhile raiding with us. That being said. I would imagine Recruits would be getting loot before alts during that time so no worries on getting said loot. Alts can only loot if no Mains want X Item. I would like to see recruits get the loot before an alt does but I will not penalize you for bidding on an item as an alt. Recruits may only bid/roll on an item if no Mains or Alts want X item. Sorry Recruits, you are new to the guild. If you want to be with us you will stick it out. You will get loot eventually.
  8. No racist, sexual harassment, bullying or anything like those will EVER be tolerated. It is up to YOU to keep yourself in check. If you dont then this isnt the guild/community for you. We have straight people, gay people, white people, black people, Christians, Jews and Pagans. We welcome everyone who is an adult and can handle themselves as an adult. The majority of us are over 30. Only certain exceptions will take place for anyone under 20 years old.

The only major addon that we will be requiring will be Deadly Boss Mods. Most of us will be running Recount or some variation of a DPS/Heal/Threat meter as it just makes life easier. It is up to YOU to fix your dps/healing/threat generation/not standing in fire etc… Some of our healers will have Healbot or something similiar, while not required; if it helps you heal more effectively so be it.

There really isnt much more to be said other than I look forward to anyone who wishes to join us in Darkness! The Recruitment process will last 30 days. During said time it is up to you to show us that you wish to be a part of the Darkness. We can also set you up with our communites in Ark, 7 Days to Die and Conan Exiles if you so desire as those communities within our guild are quite large (over 500 in Ark, 200 in 7 Days to Die) if you like playing with alot of players in those games.

Feel free to post here directly if you are interested and one of the officers will be in touch to conduct an interview. Discord via Pizzalicious#3878 or Bnet Pizzalicious#1927 Thank you!

Having a blast!

Having some good times forging relationships with my new guildies. Looking forward to raiding with them!

Guild is going strong! Full up on mages for the moment :slight_smile:

Rag already down got you down? No worries folks. It has all been done before and it will happen again.

Damn those DDoS script kiddies. But we’re still recruiting!

I see weekends at 8:30 pm EST. Do you have estimate of when actual raiding would begin and length of raid period each night? I was leveling priest to heal (or shadow if necessary) on Whitemane (currently 27) but with no transfers would have to start at square one. I am EST and was on Whitemane due to my BFA guild creating small guild there. I played vanilla from alpha up so experienced in the content. Can level and play priest (main until BC), warlock (was my main from BC through Legion), hunter or mage. Happy to play any of them. Anyway, interested depending on answers to questions above. My bnet is Serilian#1976. Discord is Greyghost#4796.

Darkness looking for more folks!

Cant wait to raid with these guys! Having fun again in Classic!

Completely forgot about everything to do to summon everything in Sunken Temple last night. But free pizza for guildies!

we’re still recruiting!

We have free pizza if you join today!

still recruiting today for pizza, for country, for freedom!

still recruiting! for one night only free pizza!

still recruiting! free pizza!

still recruiting!

still recruiting for big ( o Y o )