(A) 221 ilvl Brewmaster LFG

I’m looking for a guild that raids and is active weekdays 8-11 EST. I prefer something along the lines of AOTC focused and maybe dipping your feet into Mythic Raids. I don’t want a CE guild were WoW becomes a 2nd job (one is enough for me). I do prefer to remain as a tank.

I’m currently on Stormrage but could be talked into changing.

btag: Ultimate#1138

Request sent. Let’s chat!

With the reset today tonight bumping

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

6/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hello,

The Clique (H) is a newly formed AOTC raiding guild created by AOTC raiders on Eldre’Thalas. Our raid schedule is Friday and Saturday 9pm EST - midnight. We love raiding and M+.

Currently we are looking for healers and range dps. While there are so many guilds that offer the same thing nowadays, I invite you to come join us on our raid this weekend and see if we are a good fit for you.

We are a group of fun guys/gals that just like to have a good time and down bosses. I can promise you, you won’t ever get bored in our community.

[H] US-Thrall

Verendus is newly formed from a group of Alliance defectors. As a team we were 5/10M Castle Nathria before swapping to Horde. 7 of us swapped to Horde. We are a laid back team that enjoys having fun in raid, while still making sure we focus on progression. We are striving for CE in Shadowlands. We joke around etc. during trash mobs, but then focus on boss pulls. Our team likes to do M+ Keys together and we are active on Discord.

Schedule Fridays and Saturdays 6-9p PST (9-12a EST)

Current Progression Newly Formed previously 5/10M

Needs Looking to rebuild preferably BDK, BrM, Disc Priest, Any DPS

Contact Discord: Fly#0145

Application apply,wowaudit,com/us/thrall/verendus/verendus

Still looking. Maybe tonight i can find a guild short a tank slot.

Hello Jedhigh!

[Evening Shift] is recruiting for our raid groups!

Current Schedule Below

Weekday Raids:

Team Frenzy: 10/10H, 7/10M Castle Nathria (9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Off Night Raids:

Off Night Normal Friday 7:00pm - 10:00pm EST
Off Night Heroic Monday 9:00pm - 12:00pm EST

RBGS:

Thurs/Friday 11:00pm - 2:00am

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re a group of mostly previous CE raiders returning that have acquired multiple realm firsts back in ICC. At peak we had 8 25 man groups going at any given time. Everyone raids based on their performance. It prevents carries and slackers from dragging the progression down. No politics, no favorites, everyone understands how they can succeed. Our goal this tier is CE for all raid teams and pushing for realm first next tier.

Recruiting Needs:

Melee DPS - Flex player with Off Tank spec

Ranged DPS - Flex player with Off Tank spec

Heals - Rshammy | Hpally | Rdruid

Tank - Warrior | DH | Druid

M+ Runners - ALL

Minimum Reqs: 210 Ilvl, 10/10H

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested? Bnet: Destro#1898 Discord: Destro#9040

or

https://guildsofwow.com/eveningshift 13

Still looking I dont even mind joining a guild that focuses on M+ that could use a tank. Just looking for a home that has active people to game with.

btag: ultimate#1138

Still searching, I have many tank classes @ 60 all over 200 ilvl

Hey everyone, we are Do Not Release on the Horde side of Winterhoof.

We are a AOTC and KSM focused guild, with casual Mythic progression. We aim to clear about 4+ Mythic bosses a tier, with emphasis on the casual part.

We are 3/10 Mythic and have AOTC on farm, our raid days are:

Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm – 11:30 pm EST…

A few things about our officers: Our GM and Raid leader Huntandprey is a former CE raider that fell in love with our group of raiders and never looked back. Our Heal lead Smallsu/Smallsy is one of the most solid healers you will be blessed to play with. Our banker Phantora is a bit on the young side but is one of the guilds top DPS and makes sure the bank is always stocked with anything a raider might need for progression or dungeons. Tal is one of our healers and DPS that is usually around to help with keys or what ever else is needed and is responsible for passing out loot in raids.

We are recruiting for active raid spots. We are looking for people who will be around and will contribute and help each other out. We have a highly active guild and discord for anyone looking to join us.

We are specifically looking for a: Shadow Priest, Resto Shaman, and any other strong DPS and Healers that would like to regularly clear Heroic and casually progress into Mythic.

You can reach our officers on discord at:

Huntandprey#2853
Smalls#9257
Hectorican#8703
Spectre#5685

Battlenet at:

huntandprey#1770
Hectorican#1659
Smalls#12360
Mamabear#1255

Still looking, bonus points if Alliance on Stormrage.

btag: ultimate#1138

While you are looking, if you would have any interest in joining a cross-realm raiding community, please check out the link below! It would not require a faction/server transfer, and would let you join a social guild on your server but still have a set raiding group to run with each week.

It wouldn’t be a guild, and we have a fairly short raid schedule, but absolutely reach out if you’re interested.