[A] 2/8M BDK LF Guild. 800io

Primarily looking for a mythic progression guild. Bit interested in pushing M+ now as well. Tired of pugging and ready to commit to a guild.

Prefer weekday (also avail. on sunday) raiding schedule that doesn't go past 11pm server time.
Hello Unjustified! Do you only tank or do you also dps with your DK? We have two tanks but would love to have someone who can flex between tanking and dps on our team. Here is our info.

<FinalForzaBros> is a reformed BFA alliance guild on Kel’thuzad consisting of members who have raided together from BC all the way through BFA, looking to make cutting edge on a two night schedule. FFB has members with past server first experience, looking to enjoy raiding on a lighter schedule, while still making strong progress through mythic content. In addition, FFB brings a number of strong mythic plus players, with Raider IO scores of 1000+, encouraging members to complete their level ten key each week. We are a community with the desire to have fun, joke around, make a few memes and yet show up on-time, prepared and with mechanics known for raid.

FFB will look at any application, regardless of what is listed on our recruiting needs. The best will always be in for progression, regardless of status or rank with the guild, and farm boss line-ups are opened to those who need the gear.

Schedule
Tuesday and Wednesday (6:30 – 9:30 Server Time, 8:30 – 11:30 EST)
Currently 2/8M

Guild Perks
- Guild Repairs On
- Feasts and Cauldrons at Raid
- Gambling!
- Mythic Plus Keys
- Active discord! Voice Channels used every day, memes, bots for wowhead and raidbots, and more.

Immediate Needs
We need one healer (Shaman/Pally/Druid, any apply) and 2-3 dps (Any) for the progression

Contact
Ablarg ( Btag: pwnedyou#1183// Discord: pwnedyou0720#3450)
Ríoghnach (Btag: prizma#11192 // Discord: Mint#3740)
Bannedblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)
BlargSwag (Btag: Caswagna#1613 // Discord: Tr4nsc3nd3nc3#5280)

Our Guild
https://raider.io/guilds/us/kelthuzad/FinalForzaBros/mythic-plus-characters
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/FinalForzaBros

Hi there!

I’ve added you as a friend through WoW, hoping to get a hold of you that way as I know this isn’t a daily check for most people. My gamer tag is: Lianybean#1943

Just reaching out because currently my guild is looking for members. We are an 8/8H and 3/8M guild. You can read about us here: [A] <Shiden> 8/8H 3/8M recruiting for Mythic, but I think the best way to get to know us is by hopping in our discord and chatting.

You can also add me on discord: Lianybean#1579

Looking forward to chatting with you!