Free Character Transfers Now Available For Some Realms

it’s PvE …

Your point?

I’m surprised to not see Pagle on this list. We have like, three Horde players left.

I guess if you decide to flag, sure, i guess…

Update June 11 5:00 p.m. PDT

In this region, all Free Character Transfers will be closed at 11:00 a.m. PDT (2:00 p.m. EDT) on Tuesday, June 15.

If you’ve been planning to make use of the Free Character Transfer service, please do so as soon as possible.

Thank you!

1 Like

Can you make it so my shaman on my other account can be transferred to the other account? Since you pretty much made multi-boxing worthless I’m not paying you for a second account. Least you could do is let me transfer characters to my own account like on retail.

Well thunderfury went from relatively balanced to 10 horde to every alliance thanks to these transfers. Was a nice server for a while. Thanks Blizz!

Skerum | 99:1 - Horde - Faerlina > Skerum is Free!

Hail friends! Forgotten Realm is recruiting new members for TBC on Skerum! We have a great group of experienced players looking for Tanks and a variety of DPS and some more healers! We have lots of Raid and BG experience and plan to do it all! Help out with the war effort against the large numbers of horde! This task is not for the weak and Xfers from Faerlina to Skerum are FREE! Interested parties can contact myself at Retnoobution#7876! We hope you consider the experience! Come see for yourself about all the hype! As always, Thank you for your interest, For the Alliance!

Tune in @ https://www.twitch.tv/retnoobution for mostly* daily streams of Skerum 6:45EST

We would love to have you join the ranks!

I need a Free Transfer for my Blood Elf’s hair color. How do we get that going?

@Kaivax,

PLEASE help Skerum, I have been working overtime trying to recruit off Faerlina and other realms, We keep getting people … and then they leave… This is so sad. It sucks every time I see the new friends I have made leave because the server just sucks. Completely unacceptable. In the real world you guys would be fired for your performance and lack of duty. Just saying.

Do your job. #MergeSkerumIncendiousItsThatEasy

I hope this works

1 Like

Agreed, this thread needs bumped DAILY.

Please consider having our fellow Skerum Horde to reply and demand this fix. or A fix.

using the hashtag i put earlier

1 Like

@Blizzard open free transfers to Felstriker, we have plenty of space on Felstriker for players and an incentive might be enough to get whole guilds transfer from the overpopulated Arugal or even Yojamba and Remulos.

This isn’t working out, not many horde seemed to have moved from Mankrik. There are still way too many horde here, so why not let whoever wants to move off Mankrik, move if they want too?

#MergeSkerumIncendiousItsThatEasy

1 Like

Offer free transfers to Kirtonos Alliance side please. It is so unbalanced right now, it is hard to even do group quests in this realm because of the low Alliance players

here’s an idea free draenei/belf boosts since the world is dead can’t find groups for nothing help with quests eh? good job making them level all the way up while letting everyone else boost. ya it’s off topic but idc really. you guys sure know how to destroy something thats for sure.

When are you going to open paid PVE > PVP transfers? Like they were back in the day?

Is there any chance to see how many people transferred from Faerlina to Incendius?