Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes – Updated August 16

Kara Chess event broken. Can’t do Brewfest dailies because they don’t reset like normal dailies. Kael’thas broken, have to brute force it with multiple tanks and hope for the best. Skettis quest broken. Brewfest ‘barking’ quest broken. Missing loot in raids. PvP Server faction imbalance at all-time horrible state while Blizz rakes in cash from whales transferring constantly. Many completely dead servers but no talks of merges or any sort of fixes.

But hey, at least you can’t /spit on people riding store mounts. At least they turned pictures of women into a bowl of fruit. At least Kael’thas’ voice actor is replaced.

Like what is this? How do you make the best game of all time and build your entire brand on “never having a bad game” and excellent customer service and then eliminate all your GM’s, stop caring about the quality of your product, go around allowing assaults to happen in your workplace, and then even after all this comes to light and you pledge to change still doing nothing about the quality of your game? It’s no wonder people are jumping ship to FF14. I’ve been playing it myself and frankly it’s a much worse game than WoW straight up, but at least the developers care about it and see the players are more than whales to suck the teat of.

If it weren’t for really wanting to fulfill what I never did in my childhood of doing the remaining tiers of raids in TBC I would have been out of here long ago, this is insanity.

7 Likes

3 of the 5 raids currently available in TBC classic have huge bug related issues with their respective lass bosses, and the post we get in the support forum says “we may fix these bugs, we may not”

You guys are clowns.

If you can’t fix it, apply a temp work around, make kael tauntable, change kara so chess isn’t required to move onto prince.

1 Like

me likey likey long time

There seems to be no limit to how fast Vashj can cast multi-shot, and the damage seems twice as high as the original pre-nerf boss looking at videos. For example in 40 seconds after the start of phase three she shot 13 times in one try and 7 times the next, her multi was hitting for 3-4k back in the day, now it’s over 7k.

In one attempt the healing is manageable, the next its impossible, coupled with MC’s that can only be taunted, but not CC’d, the fight is not about skill, its pure RNG. We don’t want easy fights, but we want fair fights with mechanics that make sense, not the raiding equivalent of Russian Roulette.

i dont know i dont know i dont know

Hello! Here are today’s hotfixes for Burning Crusade Classic:

SEPTEMBER 23, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• Items that are disenchanted should now be available on the Item Restoration support page to self-restore, as long as the materials gained are still present.
  • Creatures and NPCs
    • Some missing NPCs around the world are now visible again.
  • Dungeons and Raids
    • Fixed an issue where enemies, such as Kael’thas Sunstrider and Lady Vashj, could wipe threat from their primary target after mind controlling players.
  • Quests
    • Fixed an issue preventing Druids in Flight Form from using Skyguard Bombs during the “Bombing Run” quest and using Skyguard Blasting Charges during the “Fires Over Skettis” quest.
1 Like

Might want to clarify that the wipe threat bug isn’t fixed till restart cause just got hosed.

Mark of the Illidari missing on loot table

These were available 5 months into OG-TBC and were originally available on PTR but are currently missing

They should 100% be in right now alongside the double token drop atm.

2 Likes

Wel that’s why they keep treating us like animals. They know they can. All it does is destroy faith in Blizzard and slowly but surely they will pay the price. More and more people leave everyday - eventually they will reap what they sow.

3 Likes

Blizzard… please stop calling “fixes during Tuesday maintenance” a “hotfix”. That’s not what a hotfix is.

2 Likes

nice patch

3 Likes

Heya! Here’s today’s hotfix for Burning Crusade Classic.

SEPTEMBER 28, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• Fixed an issue where Lady Vashj would sometimes evade when backing up into the shield generators around her encounter area.
1 Like

vashj is unkillable. We literally threw the cores to all 25 players and not a single one could turn in a core.

My guess based on " * Fixed an issue where Lady Vashj would sometimes evade when backing up into the shield generators around her encounter area." is that whatever they’re doing to detect this puts the pillar into a bad state… so maybe if she isn’t allowed to go near the pillars during phase 1 or something

Here are today’s hotfixes for Burning Crusade Classic:

OCTOBER 4, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• Brewfest is again up and running on all realms, and will end at 23:59 server time tomorrow, October 5.
    • Developers’ note: We initially set up Brewfest 2021 in Burning Crusade Classic to run for the same duration as it ran in 2007 in original Burning Crusade, but we’ve decided to bring it back for another day.
  • Hunter
    • Feeding pets Sporeling Snack and Kibler’s Bits no longer generates threat.

Why is this hotfix missing the addition of Mark of the Illidari to loot table of SSC/TK

So… you hand out SIX MONTH bans for abusing a flask bug in Ogri’la but you don’t hand out bans for abusing kiblers bit threat generation and abusing messed up pathing on what is supposed to be a prestigious achievement of killing one of the most difficult prenerf bosses for its time, making her a joke?

Yes you can say “oh mages abuse pathing all the time to do boost, etc” but there has to be a damn line drawn. These people knowingly abused these things to bypass the most difficult phase of Vashj. WTF lol.

Do you realize how stupid you look? Banning SIX months for a flask bug but people who did this get off scotch free. Yikes.

Blizz has no integrity, sad.

1 Like

Could you fix the pet food so it doesn’t apply to Priest’s Shadowfiend also?

Could you fix the pet food so it doesn’t apply to Priest’s Shadowfiend also? Not generating threat from feeding my Shadowfiend would be nice.

Have you tested to see if this is still the case? If so they need to fix it because then people will just abuse shadowfiend with kiblers as well? Not sure if 15s is enough time to abuse Kiblers though.