Ogrila + Skettis bombing quests undoable in druid flight form. Do we have time table for fix?

Same thing happened to me, and I’m assuming every other druid.

Please fix this blizzard.

Buy a flying mount until blizz fixes it next year

A stunning display of ignorance.

1 Like

You need an actual mount. It has never worked in druid forms.

“has never worked” this patch or “has never worked” in original TBC?

Because I was CERTAINLY able to do the Ogrila bombing run in flight form last week.

1 Like

I wasn’t able to do them in flight form last week, I had to go buy a regular flying mount to do them. Same with the quest in netherstorm where you have to kill the big crystal thing. Un-doable in flight form.

K, well I was (and many others were) able to do it in flight form last week.

Suggest not structuring your post as fact for the whole druid race, when in fact it’s just your experience. shrug

2 Likes

I already had Dreamsphear on block can’t remember why, I suspect they always post irrelevant drivel.

Some real fools on these forums.

The skettis one never worked, the ogrila one did work but you had to relog sometimes.

Now both are completely broken after the hotfix.

Okay so I guess I should have told him they won’t fix it at all ? You’re a moron

I stopped doing the quests after the first few of them.

None of the rewards are particularly interesting and just leave me wondering why they were tied to Phase 2. I’ve got stuff right now that far exceeds their usefulness.

I’m guessing because they’re dailies, Blizzard decided to give us “something to do” amidst raiding SSC and TK. If so, I wish they’d have done some #SomeChanges thing to the rewards so they’d better reflect the quality of Phase 2 raids.

Update as of 2021-09-23 morning reset:

Ogrila is working again (they must’ve reversed whatever “fix” they did). Just finished it on my druid this morning. Skettis still not doable.

1 Like

It worked in druid form, up until last tuesday maintenance. For me at least.

You cant do non raid quests in a raid yo, always been like that.

Final update as of 2021-09-24 @ 6am (BEFORE the 8am server reset): Skettis bombing quest FINALLY works in flight form.

See linked blue post (after my continual moaning above it in that thread as well): Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes – Updated August 16 - #266 by Linxy

Hello! Here are today’s hotfixes for Burning Crusade Classic:

SEPTEMBER 23, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• Items that are disenchanted should now be available on the Item Restoration support page to self-restore, as long as the materials gained are still present.
  • Creatures and NPCs
    • Some missing NPCs around the world are now visible again.
  • Dungeons and Raids
    • Fixed an issue where enemies, such as Kael’thas Sunstrider and Lady Vashj, could wipe threat from their primary target after mind controlling players.
  • Quests
    • Fixed an issue preventing Druids in Flight Form from using Skyguard Bombs during the “Bombing Run” quest and using Skyguard Blasting Charges during the “Fires Over Skettis” quest.

Remember folks, Submit a Bug (which I did from day 1 of Phase 2 content release) is useless as this issue was never even recognized as under progress (in fact, only made worse after a week). Be an annoying loud complainer / Karen in the forums, apparently that works better and gets recognized within 2-3 days.

1 Like

Yes it did. I was doing it in flight form last week. I could do those fine but not the Skettis one.

I have to admit - I don’t understand your post either. Druids have to pay for epic riding to get a swift flight form.

What is he holding onto? He already has epic riding and the form, the quest is broken. Am I just dumb today or does this really not make sense?

What part of “hopefully they fix it soon.” do you guys not understand ? Seriously.

stop being cheap and just buy a mount.

You will make the money back you spent on it in a week without requiring blizz to “fix” something and break something else.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.