9/24 hotfixes are questionable

ur deff doing something wrong.

Seems like finally a step in the right direction but Pres and MM need another look at imo.

Yeah man, my experience level definitely says I’m turbo trash and have no idea how to press my buttons. It couldn’t possibly be that the spec is just trash af compared to pres and disc.

and aff, and sub?

well ur specced wildstalker instead of keeper of the grove and ur missing a alot of versatility, You also aren’t specced germ which a big single target healing loss. Also u arent specced liveliness so ur hots tick way slower

probably go copy this guys gear and talents:
https://check-pvp.fr/eu/Stormscale/Bananadru

the games just gonna die when the most miserable classes to play against go completely untouched

sicko job looking at the blitz talents big fella

gl out there champ

Not surprised the forever glad/duelist finally playing in r1 range thinks its all good and we’re all just bads that need to play better

i mean i got verdent glad but trolled in last 40 mins of season by not queueing 1 game but that doesnt really matter or help ur arguement when

is literally what u are.

And your gear is bad. Put your ego to the side and use the help thats being given to you

Yay i can play holy pally again.

Pres got nerfed last week and they’re buffing the worst healers pretty significantly. Seems like they’re getting them closer together, which should be the goal.

2 Likes

Cdew taught me this :smiley: I try not to waste too much energy thinking for myself. Always optimal.

might get better in 11.0.5 with the reactive resin change making purging against rdruid a lot worse to do. I think that is the biggest thing that kills rdruid right now yea? and pres has an even better time vs rdruid since they have fire breath aka mass purge on 30 sec cd that is also practically instant. If the lobby has a hunter and pres it should essentially be an auto loss for rdruid which is not great, but 11.0.5 fixes that i think

Fire buffs don’t even apply to frostfire fire. No one plays sunfury its trash.
Furthermore if the skill is averaging 200k dmg for a 2.2 cast buffing it by 65% is literally nothing.

When have you ever seen a fire mage turreting fireballs and exclaimed ogod hes fireballing me!

No one will play gpyro still either lmao its still a 4.0 cast…It would have to be a 2.0 or 1.8 cast.

Fire = 0 changes besides 20% phoenix flames buff which only hits for 200-300k Now you get hit for 220-320k

Arcane got some sustain damage to offset last weeks nerfs. It also took a huge nerf to its burst. 50% thats massive

Arcane missile was nerfed by 11% last week and blast by 5%
buffing it 20% is only giving back the damage taken with a small bump up
Arcane blast was reduced 5% so its only a 25% increase from previous week.
Its also only hitting 250-300k average or less outside cds. Sometimes land a 400-500k one.

During surge my avg crits are like 600k on my POM ones.

They said the opposite. Why would they continue to balance around a dead mode?

I mean, none of these adjustments seem targeted at Blitz.

Being forced to play that horrible race model is punishment enough

Yea its also not strange for them to completely ignore what they themselves said. They did nerf mw though earlier.