9/24 hotfixes are questionable

No ones played it since the last nerf…

I just don’t understand how Moonkin didn’t receive a single defensive buff. We are the #1 most targeted and #1 first killed class in arena. We do less self healing than every other class in the game as a hybrid specialization. Can we get some love for once? Nerf dmg for all I care. I just want to not die immediately to every melee comp in the game.

Saw a screenshot the other day of a crit over 2m in arena so some were. Seems pretty good no?

Literally no high rated rogues playing it.

Not what I meant, I mean if a healer is underperforming in 3v3 but is good in blitz (ie mw) then they are in a bad position in terms of tuning. If they buff it in 3s it just becomes even better in blitz, if they dont then it continues to suck in 3s.

Also what I don’t really like is that pres damage wasn’t touched. Bursting over 1m as a healer is kinda ridiculous, especially when a lot of it comes from fire breath due to their hero tree. It becomes an instant multi target mass purge that also does disgusting damage.

Idk man when a spec is designed to burst ppl in a stunlock and you have the option to choose a talent that gives you guaranteed 2m+ damage in it seems pretty good they nerfed it regardless of how many rogues are using it right now

Ok you are completely missing the point. Sub is the best spec in the game right now, and the only nerf it got was a talent that no one is playing. They could delete it from the game and the spec will stay the best spec in the game. They could’ve nerfed anything else and it would’ve been more productive than nerfing echoing reprimand. This is pretty much just them saying sub rogue - no changes-.

Not really. The point is there is nothing wrong with nerfing that talent. I never said more or other things shouldn’t be done.

Okay sir you are clueless.

lol ok.

• Mage
    • Frostfire: Frostfire Bolt damage increased by 100% in PvP combat (was 75%).

• Frostfire: Frostfire Empowerment increases Frostfire Bolt damage by 30% in PvP combat (was 50%).

• Arcane

• Arcane Blast damage increased by 45% in PvP combat (was 15%).

• Arcane Missiles damage increased by 20% in PvP combat.

• Arcane Barrage damage increased by 15% in PvP combat.

• Magi’s Spark is now 50% effective in PvP combat.

• Fire

• Fireball damage increased by 100% in PvP combat (was 35%).

• Greater Pyroblast cast time reduced to 4 seconds (was 4.5 seconds) but it now deals 30% of its target’s maximum health in damage (was 35%).

• Frost

• Ice Lance damage increased by 25% in PvP combat (was 45%).

• Frostbolt damage increased by 150% in PvP combat (was 118%).

• Ray of Frost damage increased by 5% in PvP combat.

• Ice Barrier absorb amount is now decreased by 40% in PvP combat (was 25%).

Its crazy you guys all complained about affy locks doing single target yet mages are about to just run the bracket

What are these healer changes?

How do you buff rdruid in pve by 12% over two weeks and do nothing for it in pvp? I’m out here fighting for my life against pres/disc that does 1.5 times my healing with x3 my damage ending matches with x2-x3 my mana.

Also, how have we not touched MW flag mobility in blitz? High-rated blitz fc maps without a MW on your map are just downright horrible when the enemy team does have one.

People wanted the BS 0 counter play instant Ice Lance spam nerfed and it was. I’m more than fine with them buffing stuff mages have to actually cast.

yeah this is a joke, god forbid all three mage specs arent S tier for one season, let alone an entire expansion

buffing ice barrier?? wtf is blizz doing, please i wish they would play their own game

1 Like

rdruid healing isnt the problem. Their healing is good.

The problem is they get clapped by firebreath klepto and tranq darts.

Barrier is getting nerfed. But I agree it seems all mage spec always need to be present in some way or form…

I have stuff dying with full hots tree spammed regrowths right now with the 40% crit talent in all the brackets I play. The healing is not good.

Now you receive slightly lower ice lance damage while being perma rooted. Not sure if anyone at Blizz actually plays pvp

2 Likes

notice blizz will literally give mages multiple rounds of insanely large % buffs, doesn’t matter the spec, and it’s almost insantly.

i believe they just realize how frequently played mage is and will do anything to please this audience of players

1 Like

It’s a nerf