9.2 - Uther and Tyrande will interact with Sylvanas

Uther could serve as a mentor to Sylvanas.
“In fact, [Uther] can serve as something of a guide for her through that process; he had no one to help guide him, but Uther understands what it is like to go through something like that, and you’ll see how maybe he can help guide Sylvanas through those treacherous waters.”

Tyrande - Sylvanas, unclear what will happen.
“I would say those two figures have a lot to – I don’t know if ‘resolve’ is the right word, because can you ever resolve something that happens on the scale of an entire civilization nearly being wiped out? There is going to be some very heavy interaction between those characters, and that is pivotal to the final conclusion of how ‘Eternity’s End’ and the Shadowlands saga wraps up.”

4 Likes

Uggggggggh

37 Likes

I look forward to the future threads of, “Wow Blizzard, so the bad girl needs a man to get her life in order, huh? What a message to send to your audience!”

Translation: “We hadn’t planned for this but damn, people will NOT let it go…”

37 Likes

Remember when Paladins used to punish the wicked? Good times

27 Likes

I wish I could Kyrian purge Game of Thrones and MCU from their minds.

This sucks

And it’s gonna keep sucking it seems

14 Likes

“Wow why are you guys so bent out of shape about a genocide? We didn’t expect it to be this big of a deal”

lmao

54 Likes

Nobody complained loud enough about Sylvanas completely getting away with the last few genocides she attempted so they naturally assumed she was in the clear for this one too

19 Likes

“We gave you guys 8.1, the, ‘Terror of Darkshore.’ That wasn’t enough so we let Tyrande kill Nathanos, which totally sucked, by the way, so you’re welcome. You kept harping on about it so we let Tyrande look kinda cool against Sylvanas in 9.1. What MORE do you guys want?!”

32 Likes

If anyone could be her mentor, it would be Uther. Whoops, didn’t mean to reply to you.

She doesn’t need a mentor. She needs a slap in the face and a very, very long timeout.

5 Likes

She’ll get a tea party with Tyrande during which Tyrande will only add ONE cube of sugar to Sylvanas’ tea. With her revenge obtained, Elune will then promptly kill Tyrande, and she will appear in Ardenweald with her soulshape that of a shrew.

12 Likes

Maybe this is like an episode of the Twilight Zone and Sylvanas is actually in hell right now, because she desperately wants someone to slay her and end her existence so she keeps on doing more and more evil things thinking “surely they’ll have to kill me for this” but everyone keeps turning the other cheek no matter what she does.

20 Likes

On the contrary. All she truly wants is her little lion.

1 Like

Those threads won’t be coming from me, I personally love the idea of Sylvanas and Uther interacting. I’ve been excited for this since Halls of Reflection.

1 Like

I guarantee you that’s their actual position on the matter. It was crystal clear that the Burning of Teldrassil was only ever meant to be a shocking pre-launch event. Ever since then it’s only been a big CYA with the small dabs of story here and there. I’ll never forget that WELL into BfA they said in an interview that they were coming up with ideas of where the night elves could live post-Teldrassil. Which implies that they gave it no thought at all when they came up with the Burning.

38 Likes

Why? They have no prior relationship with one another.

1 Like

Strawmanning feminists? I thought you were a good guy!

2 Likes

It was a shame they never interacted before Halls of Reflection.

2 Likes

Noh, just making a prediction.

I play a Void Elf with High Elf customizations. I can only be so, ‘good.’

3 Likes

They didn’t interact in Halls of Reflection either, the Alliance version was canon.

I just don’t understand why you want Uther to interact with her so specifically.