9.2 ETA? Another 8 months?

Since the entire expansion has been delayed beyond all reasonable measure, it is only wise to assume that the 9.2 patch will also follow suit and be pushed back as well, no?

Is it not wise to assume that 9.2 will be another 5+ months away? Lest we assume there will even be any semblance of a 9.3 during this expansion?

Has Blizzard just abandoned Systemlands and begun working on Classic+/10.0? They can’t keep messing up like this.

20 Likes

Cant imagine waiting another 8 months for a patch, unless they bring a lot with it. a new big zone, new dungeon, and new raids, possibly even a new wing of torghast

2 Likes

I couldn’t imagine waiting 8 months for the first content patch after release either, but… here we are. (And it’s not even good).

24 Likes

With LFR and other things in the game. It going to be at least 5 months. Based on the in-game timetable.

2 Likes

It’s simply insane at this point for the paying subscribers to expect anything but the least amount of effort and forethought they can get away with and still not commit fraud.

24 Likes

The actual content of 9.1 launches today so how are you able to objectively say “it’s not even good” when you have not even touched the main piece of content?

11 Likes

Waiting 8 months was dreadful and I quit like 3 times inbetween it. however I feel different about 9.1. Ive enjoyed Korthia so far, exploration wise and getting to play with my server to hunt down rares. collecting chests is the most annoying part cause heroic leap doesnt even work there most of the time. however ive been discovering new things in the zone daily. like I had no idea there were secret quests to do that you could only see while in the rift. and Im excited for the new raid/dungeon

1 Like

It’s going to be at least 5-6 months anyways, that’s how far major patches usually are apart.

I like to be optimistic. If they can get back to a normal pace then 9.2 will be either early December or in January. I think it’s going to run into that awkward time of the holiday season so it may get delayed past that just like 8.3 was. But then Blizzcon in February can reveal 9.2.5, 9.3 and 10.0.

We will get a 9.1.5 though somewhere in the middle, probably late September. And I think there will be a 9.3, no reason to doubt it. SL is nothing like WoD. Players can get as overly doomy as they want, it doesn’t mean Blizz is abandoning the expansion.

6 Likes

what else comes out today? isn’t it just the raid and a dungeon or something

1 Like

New M+ season

Raid, dungeon, the rest of Torghast (Adamant Vaults), start of the mythic+ and pvp seasons too.

2 Likes

You mean that one raid and one dungeon?

Wow, such content.

Cool, doing the same dungeons we’ve been dong for almost a year at this point, again, for the same stuff but number go up. Amazing.

15 Likes

Raid, new dungeon, pvp/m+ season, more campaign storyline and another Torgash layer. You know, the actual game.

If you dont like any of that, might as well play another game.

5 Likes

yeah so nothing i’m remotely interested in lol

i don’t run any group content in this game anymore so what we already got in 9.1 is what i’m going to play, and it’s less than great. we can’t even fly in the new zone which doesn’t make a lot of sense to me, so until i get bored again i’ll be spending my time catching up on the 9.0 content that i never did because it wasn’t great either, but at least now we have flying to make it… slightly better than “not great”

just my two cents. i’m aware that blizzard has started catering more to the raid and M+ crowd over the years so it just means i’ll be playing far less than i ever have before

6 Likes

More torghast? Boo. Torghast is garbage.
You can mount in the maw now, oh wow, no more eyeball either, still isn’t fun.
New zone is a joke.
More time gated spoonfuls of “story line content” which is nothing more than breadcrumbs during the depression.

I’ve already cancelled my sub and am thoroughly enjoying other games, thanks for the braindead suggestion though. Rather than improve the game, just play a different one. Solid.

18 Likes

Like others have said, there are other pieces of content dropping today. It’s not Blizzard’s fault if you don’t enjoy pvp/M+ or raiding. if you don’t enjoy it, maybe another game would satisfy your needs?

3 Likes

I know ion said it wasn’t going to be another WoD, but wouldn’t surprise me if that’s exactly what happens and 9.3 gets “cancelled”

8 Likes

It literally is their fault, THEY DESIGN THE GAME!!! LMAAOOO

16 Likes

Then why are you here? To troll? Dartakan’s suggestion isn’t a “braindead” one. It’s a legitimate idea. I’m glad to hear you are enjoying other games!

1 Like

I agree. This new patch is terrible. It is honestly just another grind chore situation. And there’s nothing that’s gonna change if it took them months to introduce this haha.

7 Likes