9.2 Datamining has begun

Thought I wouldn’t notice this Anya?!?

Sorry, I do pop in every now and again. But when I do, the last anything was from a day or more earlier, and it feels all empty!

1 Like

Oh thank goodness, they remembered Darion!

It sounds like the Primus needs something from multiple people to do the reforging, not just Anduin. Something to do with memory stuff?

That’s some intense screaming from Anduin!

1 Like

Josh Keaton has been knocking it out of the park with his voice acting.

4 Likes

I do love how WoWhead is still acting like their speculation that she was referring to Zovaal was still “correct” from a certain point of view. They just can’t admit that they got it wrong.

3 Likes

Blizzard still pretending that the Night Elves don’t exist, yet ever other character is featured.

Crazy

Honestly was expecting a more feminine voice to match the model :wolf:

This voice fits more with the Daddybus that some people wanted. I wasn’t really expecting a ‘feminine’ voice, but definitely younger. This incubus sounds like he’s in his 40s and has a mortgage.

6 Likes

The model itself is beautiful at least. I can get used to the voice eventually :wolf:

1 Like

Hi2u, I’m Ms. SomePeople!

I can’t wait to do whatever I need to do so my warlock can summon her new sexy daddy boyfriend.

Yeah but he doesn’t look like a daddy tho, he looks like an insta influencer.

3 Likes

I know you’re typing something, but I’m just seeing “best of both worlds”. Prettyboi daddybus.

5 Likes

I find it incongruent but I’m glad you’re happy with it.

1 Like

Gimme my sexy feminine incubus now damn it! :wolf:

1 Like

TBH, I’m not. I mostly meant all this as a joke. The incubus is nice and all, but I’m too emotionally exhausted from all these late-in-the-day, forced changes to be more inclusive that people had been asking for, for literal years and only got because the lawsuit gave them bad press. I’d love the incubus if we’d gotten him as a glyph, like people were begging, back in MoP. Now, nearly a decade later, I just… Can’t care enough to care.

Sorry, I probably should have said something initially that I was joking. That’s all on me.

2 Likes

I figured you were joking. I can tell when you’re serious and when your not. The incubus is nice and all, but i personally don’t care because one I don’t have a warlock and two…well I don’t have a warlock mostly. :wolf:

1 Like
  • Chapter 5 lorewise occurs after the Anduin fight.
  • Domination magic is described as such: “The Primus: Domination is akin to communication, a language, if you will.
    The Primus: One so powerful that it interferes with a creature’s very understanding of itself. This is why it is almost impossible to resist.
    The Primus: If we can disrupt that interference long enough, we may find a way to thwart it.”
  • Even broken the Helm of Domination is capable of enslaving others.
  • The Helm of Domination is used to create the Crown of Wills.
  • It’s stated that their will never be another Lich King. Currently unclear how these events will impact the Scourge.
9 Likes

It’s weird how the Anduin fight takes place before the last half of the storyline. In Korthia, only the last chapter took place after the raid. Though, this raid is timegated, and I’m sure only the last chaprer takes place after the Jailer fight.

1 Like

Sigh, what was even the point of “there must always be a Lich King” if apperently we didnt need it all along.

2 Likes

To be fair, that has always been incredibly dumb.

12 Likes