9.2 = A Sylvanas Dream Come True

You’re the one revealed your true self. You just confirmed my suspicions about you

I’m not going to be dishonest just because you’re fragile.

2 Likes

I’m loathe to do it, but for my mental health. I’m going to have to Evelysaa on ignore. They just revealed how much of disgusting of a human being they are

2 Likes

Evelysaa, you had an opportunity to admit what you said to Micah at first was not your intent. You had a chance to admit you worded it incorrectly. Instead of going either of these things, you waited until someone viewed it the other way like I did so you can lap onto them and say, “yes, this was my intent all along”. Just stop with the lying please. Even after I came to your defense by giving you the benefit of the doubt you didn’t do either of those two things I have mentioned at the start of this post.

Instead you doubled down and even tripled down to the point of accusing Micah of being a predator with NO hard evidence. Now I regret giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Okay I’m going to stop you right there. This is me speaking plain and clear. The gloves are off. I have been brutally honest on how I feel about things in the past and that has rubbed people the wrong way. But I always make sure to explain what my intent was from the start and I admit any fault on my part that made people see it the other way.

It has nothing to do with people being fragile. So don’t say that it is.

4 Likes

We are twinsies right now.

2 Likes

I’m not accusing Micah of being a predator, I’m saying that’s the tone some of the posts give.

I just hope those I consider friends don’t think these things about me. Becuase….It’ll crush me if I have to find out the hard way. I thought eve was a friend.

If you hate me , please just tell me now so I can quit

Then say it in the post directly. Don’t say it well after others have given you the benefit of the doubt. And saying that you won’t just because you view someone as fragile is not a good look. You don’t know what others have gone through. All we see is an image of their forum character and that characters name.

Yeah, no. What you said was this:

That’s not “some of the posts”, it’s a generalized statement (that as a woman, I literally never got from Micah) about how Micah presents himself. It’s a personal attack, and way far across the line. This whole thing has come across as a personal attack against Micah.

Enough.

2 Likes

You have done nothing wrong beyond bridge the gap of faction conflict and make real friends within a super toxic forum. You have done nothing to deserve these personal attacks being levelled at you.

3 Likes

You all should work on your reading comprehension.

2 Likes

If everyone but you is reading it “wrong”, maybe the issue is the writing. The “everyone else is wrong but I’m right” defense is not the one. It just is not.

6 Likes

So far you are the only person to make the claim that Micah comes off as a predator. Not even the people who called him a white knight or a simp stated that. So no idea how his posts can make those people view him as a predator.

Which is why myself and others viewed it as a personal attack and how you truly felt about him.

1 Like

Have you been drinking? You turn into an abusive drunk on the weekends.

1 Like

I’m sober right now. I don’t get violent when I drink, I get more philosophical.

This, Cytriss, the SF discord. It all just feels…well coordinated.

3 Likes

Evelysa and Cytriss are not the same person. I expect this from Cytriss but I expected better from Everlysa. I’m honestly disappointed

I kinda think that this is just a bad attempt to get our ONE pro-Sylvanas thread 404’d and that just shows the character of anti-Sylvanas people in this forum.

2 Likes

YUP!!! Freaking this. Like, what the heck is any of this even.

Did someone decide March is “Target Micah Month” and nobody told us?!?

5 Likes

Anyone who spends even 2 minutes talking to me outside of this forums knows I’m of one the sweetest and affectionate people you could met.

Cursewords, who I barely agree with on anything, even says my hearts in the right place, that I mean well when I post. How can he see that, but Even sees predatory behavior?

I don’t know if I’m angry or hurt at the accusations right now.

5 Likes

He must be Caesar.

Et tu, Brute?

He must be doing something right. I’ve been trying to wrap my head around it for an hour and all I got was “he has all the ladies!”

2 Likes