9.1.5 Positivity Thread

I have lfr gear a few pieces of low level korthia gear and that’s the best ill ever be able to get. If the tower is over tuned like I’m expecting it to be given blizzs track record, there ain’t no way ill be soloing it. I need my covenant abilities and soulbinds. Without it I’m dead in the water.

Unholy doesn’t have the greatest survivability so ill need shackle the unworthy for damage reduction and the steward vial for extra healing. Bron will also be a big help too.

Covid isn’t an excuse, they never deliver a proper product, it isn’t 'till a year plus later that they say ‘‘oopsie, we messed up btu heres a retention patch’’.

5 Likes

I’m excited for the new Nightborne options specifically as I’ll be making a Nightborne now! (Also get to update my Lightforged Draenei!)

What’s stopping you from going 4/6 Korthia in all slots? You don’t need to do much of any Korthia grinding to do that, and that’s 226.

1 Like

Barely reached rank 3 and that took way too long. Which is why im not bothering with it on my alts. The time it takes to raise the scholars rep bar is ridiculous.

1 Like

Wow, talking about assuming making an *** out of you!

I don’t care about the rewards, I never have and I have made that clear in multiple posts. See following:

I unsubbed because it will not be available with 9.1.5 which is the subject of the thread and the reason I was staying subbed after getting the feline familiar during Hallows End.

So I unsubbed and, frankly, the more I think about it, the more disappointed I am about how they choose to implement it as Timewalking so I may not even come back in December to try it.

This game is in such a turd state if people feel the need to make “positivity” threads for the upcoming patch. Maybe we should all get together and have a candlelight vigil in front of Blizzard HQ or sacrifice some chickens too.

2 Likes

They’re still stuck with the dumb void elf haircuts.

What’s a high elf?

But I thought FFXIV was just cat girls, store mounts, PvE, and they don’t even have pvp?

You ain’t wrong on that!

Umm, I hate to break it to you but nobody cares enough about anything you say to legitimately go through your post history and see what your stances on things are.

I think you are drastically overestimating how others perceive the important of your WoW general forums activity, lol.

But hey, if this is your super bowl then more power to you!

From the tone of your communications and the fact that you take the effort to go back and quote your old posts it looks like nobody will miss you as much as you might think!

I think some people just take this game way too seriously: it’s supposed to be a temporary escape, not a way of life. And for those that rush through the content and complain there’s no….content, I just don’t get it.

And then some clowns that complain about lack of content then go….and play content from 15+ years ago that is the furthest thing from new?

I really don’t understand some people in this community, lol.

I get it, you’re embarrassed because I could prove your assumptions were incorrect meaning you made fool out of yourself with them so you are taking it out on me by being unkind.

When you grow up, you will realize the mature thing to do is acknowledge your wrong and apologize. (If the wrong is bad enough, you even offer reparation but that would not be appropriate in this situation.)

Good luck!

New races. New classes. New specs. More and better customizations for worgen, pandaren, etc.

If it’s not going to cause someone’s death, a better story during 10.0, as in sadolands we can’t expect anything better than what we’re seeing now, coming all the way to the end of the expansion. End stories with cosmic themes and relativism made in blizzard.
Definitely Blizzard doesn’t know how to count something with these themes without doing something hateful.

Something that takes away the taste of ashes that the ungrateful story of Tyrande and the pathetic apparition of Elune gave to the alliance.
But for obvious reasons this will not be done in sadolands, before Sylvanas’ redemption/karma houdini.

Have Mercy. :clown_face:

Outlander is a really good series! Stay positive ^^

The only thing I am looking forward to is perhaps being able to solo Legion Mythic raids, but I’ll believe that when I see it. I already have 1 toon maxed out in each Covenant. I have no desire to relive the mage tower. And I gave up the Korthia thing. Too Grindy even for me.

Not embarrassed for me….embarrassed for YOU because you are so self-important enough to think people looked at your previous responses in other threads….BIG YIKES!

When you grow up you’ll realize the correct way to spell “you’re” and understand that reparations are only for clowns with thin skin.

Good luck to you as well, all signs point to you needing it more than the average bear!

I’m excited about AOE cap removal, and the nerfs to a couple affixes. That’s about it though, there’s literally nothing else for me to care about. Mage tower maybe? Looks pointless though since you need a metric ton of alts to get the rewards

Switching covenants sounded neat until they made it so it cancels all your missions. Yeah nevermind not worth playing around if it cancels multi-hour long missions every time.

1 Like