9.1.5 - Isnt even an update. This is sad

Yeah, and we’ve all been saying this for a long time now. Really since after the first of the year about content ect. You are on point

I’m guessing of course, but with covid and all the internal crap that’s going on is the reason. Hopefully we start to see changes with the new hires and different leadership.

The censorship crap in game is just virtual signaling imo and only because of the lawsuits. In the end it won’t change shyt and is a waste of time that only piss’s off the player base except for the extremists that cant think for themselves and are so easily offended

1 Like

Telling entitled Karens to manage their expectations isn’t shilling

1 Like

And who made you the Lord of the Manor?

Karens? Dear lord…

2 Likes

Anyone who says “I pay your salary” like OP definitely is a Karen

1 Like

Lol Gut is more of “let me call out these ppl who are over reacting about a video game” poster than a Shill poster

Yeah, I see what you mean. However, terms like Karen, cuck, libtard, and a bunch more should not be used.

My man knows what up

Let’s face the truth here. They’ve said that again and again and again for well over a decade, and there’s been multiple year-long (or longer) total content droughts.

This is the first time we’ve had a content drought at the START of an expansion.

9.1 was a band-aid, a half-baked “give 'em a grind island” patch that added nothing much of note, and which isn’t holding player interest at all.

By the time we get whatever 9.2 will be, it’ll have been nearly a year and a half since Shadowlands launched.

Yes, yes, “they’re listening now.”

We’ve heard it all before.

1 Like

But I’m the champion maw walker dragonslayer pandafriend, and scourge exterminator! I deserve at least one giant statue in desolace…ok ok…Tanaris

9.1 was a full content patch that added a new zone, new quest content, and a new raid. It was not a ‘band-aid patch’, so get out of here with that BS.

And as I said, 9.2 will probably start testing either at the end of this month or sometime in December.

A new AREA in an existing zone, not a new zone.

Glad you’ve got the inside scoop.

It won’t release until well into 2022. Nearly a year and a half after the expansion launched.

All we’ve gotten in that time is a tiny grind island, one that’s beaten on content even by the lazy copy-paste Timeless Isle.

1 Like

It’s a new zone.

Punctuated by the fact that many of the zone mechanics within the Maw did not function in Korthia. It being accessible from the Maw via ground mounts doesn’t disqualify it as a new zone.

Their updates are unironically worse than Mobile Games.

Personally I’m looking at patch 9.1.5 as a prerequisite to 9.2. It’s the building blocks for what 9.2 needs to be successful.

While the patch as it stands right now is dull, it still has me excited for what’s coming in 9.2.

Simply because we have all these quality of life changes already in place.

It’s not. It is literally on the Maw map as an area in that zone.

They don’t function in the Maw either anymore. Thankfully, since it’s the worst zone Blizzard has ever created in the game.

Actually it is an update. You have no idea what you’re talking about

So then I guess Westfall and Duskwood are not different zones either then. I mean, you can see the name of both zones on the map of the Elwynn Forest…

Oh wait, you mean, they are zones, even though you can see the names and click them to bring up the map for said zone? Well, what do you know…

It’s like people manage to forget every single expansion that x.x.5 patches are not content patches.

Appeasing is a more appropriate word. No one asked for the censorship.