9.1.5 - Isnt even an update. This is sad

I’d love to see the MoP legendary cloak quest return…I got stuck on the second leg of it and nobody would help me and then just…poof it was taken away. I played MoP from start to finish and boy was I furious at getting screwed out of that quest because of a forced PvP questline. Everytime I flagged alliance slaughtered me trying to kill that dang dwarf and then what do you know a world boss locked away from me forever, the cloak forever more out of my reach…I didn’t care about the title I wanted the transmog options those cloaks gave me. I’d also love challenge modes to return perhaps on a group finder system so I can get the armor and weapon skins locked behind that system. The armors from MoP and the weapons from Warlords… I wanted them so bad…but again… I look for groups to do the content with…I got nothing but ignored and rejection and now the systems are gone. Is it so wrong for me to want the nice armor skins and at least the huge flaming greatsword and that cool looking polearm?

1 Like

Hope that’s not MoP or WoD content where the story capstone quest lines were removed for FoMO

It took 9month for this is junk more like 2days

1 Like

I’m really sad and pissed off they removed that stuff but I’m not there yet. I’m going through everything horde from start to finish. I hope they add it back in from the recent heat before I get there but I doubt it.

While .5 patches are light on content, they have had some minor content (read done in under 1 hour) before. 8.2.5. wrapped up the war campaign in BFA.

It is possible for a .5 patch to tie up loose ends, or expand the story, but most of the time it is a QoL/fix patch. The issue here is there is not much they can do, aside from maybe a short quest line/conversation for those who have downed Sylvanas on any difficulty to take part in her “questioning”.

They are attempting to compete with the new raid that comes out in final fantasy on the same day, so now we all have to wait for the only content in the patch

Now that’s the funniest thing I’ve read all day I didn’t expect too much about this patch I didn’t really care about the mage towers when they were current and I certainly don’t really care about them all that much right now I might try them.

Or I might just let my sub drop.

It’s not really them it’s me I’m just really bored with the game I don’t have any friends that play anymore.
The one person I used to play the game with died in July from cancer so I really don’t care anymore I guess.

It’s really sad because I have a new gaming laptop and my PC is still going rock solid.

They think it helps boosts subscriptions. Time gating at its finest. OH YOU WANT RECOLORS PAY US AGAIN IN THE NEXT 18 WEEKS FOR YOUR CHANCE AT THEM! Honestly glad my sub is expiring soon. Not falling for the free mount BS this time.

This patch is just a little bit of cosmetic stuff and then a bunch of stuff THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE GAME AT LAUNCH.

3 Likes

If you didnt know what to expect in a .5 patch, youre clearly very new to WoW. Also, youve had 3 months to see exactly what was coming in this patch.

1 Like

I’m still pissed they took out voice lines for flirts and jokes. Poor lady dwarves…

And blizzard seems to be the only company still affected by the pandemic. Imagine if other corps stopped working due to lawsuits.

6 Likes

This patch was extremely light even for a .5 patch.

Like, this patch is almost nothing, there’s not even brawlers guild which has usually come with the 1.5 patch.

1 Like

Even small progress is progress.

But I do agree that this should have been SL from the beginning. Our opinions as players matter, and we were completely disregarded for over a year.

2 Likes

The year is 2024 in the month of December. 10.0 finally gets released. Players having dealt with almost two years of 9.3 finally get word that 10.0 comes. Ion steps onto the stage in a hazmat suit, long after Covid has been rendered no longer a threat to humanity. The screen darkens and the trailer plays, reused assets galore. 10.0 set to release in 2027.

“You guys realize there was a pandemic, right?”

7 Likes

This patch is a scam patch bet it took 2 days to make it

2024 lol it 2021

First I said 2024. Second, yeah I’m poking fun at how slow Blizzard is with content updates. We don’t even have the second content patch almost a year from the game. XIV at this rate has already dropped 2 full content patches, two .5 patches that still could have been content patches by WoW standards and is about to drop an expansion.

By their normal metrics, they’d be about to drop four content patches in the time it’s taken Blizzard to throw out two, and that’s assuming we see 9.2 by this year. 6.1 for XIV is probably coming in January or February, we might see Blizzard get 9.2 by then, or at least have a release date.

This new patch was no patch

I’m trying to make Blizzard look good here. I know they aren’t giving me, or players much to work with these days but I’m still trying!

=(