9.1.5 Content Update Preview

It’s only a .5 patch dude get over yourself 9.2 will be the big patch with more places to go

Was looking forward to the heritage armor releases. :pensive:

3 Likes

Post Deleted

They have one it’s called Silverwind Larion it’s a little bit farming but worth

Please please, do not forget to give the Nightborne Felborne options as well!

3 Likes

not sure how they’d be able to sort Ret potentially having two copies of Wake of Ashes

by having 2 charges of it?

Many of the abilities already had multiple ranks. So if they exist as powers from any other sources, they can just have more ranks or charges. I know it won’t happen. But only because no one would bother to sort it out, not because there is no logical sense to it.

Dope. Since we’re making some good QoL changes, can we also get the full unlock of ALL the Exile Reach’s weapons and shields? There a giant 2h orc sword that would look great to have! And shields that add flavor for sure.

Also, with Trial of Style, can we add more Tmog gear to buy? They all say Season 1. Why not add season 2? 3? Thanks!!

It is temporary. Sad to say. This isn’t the first time. They’re in damage control mode. It will go back to the way it was before.

1 Like

nah melee survival where its at

And honestly minus QoL changes nothing has changed. The Maw and Torghast still are crap and each part of the open world isn’t really that open. So still too little, too late.

1 Like

Yeah, if they’d just add level appropriate experience gains per killing mobs and maybe a chunk of XP at the end of every successful run it would actually give me a reason to do the tower >_>:

2 Likes

From another thread, but these ideas are great ^

There is no melee survival. It’s literally melee BM, which is my entire problem with it. They deleted Ranged Survival which was routinely the most popular hunter spec(even during tiers when it wasn’t the best) and was among the most played spec in the entire game. Why? “Too similar to MM”. Despite SV being all about consistent rot damage while MM is literally the hard hitting turret spec. Yea, Serpent Sting, Black Arrow and Explosive Shot were totally the same(both mechanically and thematically) to Arcane Shot, Chimera Shot, Aimed Shot, etc…

Sigh.

They said it wasn’t unique. But then they turn around and literally turn RSV into MSV which is nothing more than a melee version of BM, even directly stealing core BM abilities and old passives. Kill Command, Spirit Bond, for example. If the intention was a melee version of BM, they could have easily added a talent for BM’s first row, which shifted abilities to melee. Arcane Shot into Raptor Strike. Multi Shot into Carve. Etc… But alas.

Hunter was the most popular class in the entire game, for eons. Once RSV was deleted. Hunters popularity dropped immensely. Ion even stated changing RSV into melee was done for non hunter players. So by default it alienated its very audience which was an asinine decision.

TLDR.

RSV was way funner and way more unique than melee BM cough, MSV. And statistics blatantly prove it. It went from one of the most popular specs in the whole game, into being so niche and underplayed its laughable. RSV to MSV was a failed experiment and the very least Blizzard could do for the thousands upon thousands of RSV players that they alienated is bringing it back as a 4th spec so the whopping 7 people that play MSV don’t lose their spec like we did.

Though I imagine you know all this, considering you chose to hide behind an alt with no posts. This thread was about the 9.1.5 changes and I merely voiced my opinion that 9.1.5 would be better if RSV came back. It won’t happen, but hopefully they consider it for next expansion. I want my spec that I played for over a decade back. As do countless others.

1 Like

With all players gone to other games? What insentive there is to come back to the same broken game? Is covenant swapping?? Their golden goose? Beside changing for a crappier skill and transmogs? The game still f broken.

A dh won’t to anything else beside the hunt, druids won’t leave convoke…

How do we explain to blizz/devs? Alpha, beta in game exodus and still don’t get it.

I know it’s probably too late and possibly break immersion but flight whistle for whatever next Korthia Maw awaits

4 Likes

Screw that.

Flight Whistle for all expansions and levels and all current content.

8 Likes

Love the longer term time-walking experience and mythic+ variety. LOVE IT.

Please give us back the tower challenges for the duration of the event. Give us a chance to unlock the tower skins. This will add serious hype and interest. It is the perfect opportunity and you know it. <3

2 Likes

Well, this is it. Years ago I said I would quit WoW if they gave Alliance High/Half Elf customizations. Even though I hopped off months ago, this patch is what will set me free from this game and it’s decayed RP scene.

Shorel’aran.

1 Like

I miss that flight whistle… :confused:

9 Likes

That was the point. It was the only meaningful statement they made.

You’re right… they haven’t changed, as they do this all the time. They’ll do it again in the next xpac too.

• They’ll introduce it with a bunch of convoluted bulls**t systems & gates meant to slow us down …which won’t even work during beta
  • They’ll add restrictions from doing anything you actually want, first forcing you to do other bulls**t first because they think you’ll fall in love with it if you’re just made to do it enough. Stockholm syndrome game deign was never going to work.
  • People will complain and threaten to leave
  • Fanboys will flame them on the forums
  • Then tell us how they are vital and can’t be removed or altered.
  • People will quit (again)
  • They will fix them magically within a month (again)
  • Fanboys will complain about queue times because nobody is playing and blame the people for getting changes but not coming back fast enough
  • They will tell us they learned a lesson (again)

They cycle will then repeat.

They are essentially wife beaters and we customers are the battered wife who keeps coming back believing he changed this time.

3 Likes