9.1.5 Content Update Preview

Oh yeah.

I’m moist.

7 Likes

OMG I love that hair on the first draenei female picture on the left!

10 Likes

And when are you going to improve the transmog farm system for old content?

Or will it be necessary to wait 5 years to farm the legion or bfa solo

22 Likes

PvP Gear adjustments won me over. I can’t wait to play 2v2s and have a more even playing field!

8 Likes

My wallet is crying since I’m race changing all my regular Draenei to LF now that I get long tails and new hair.

4 Likes

Good start. Kind of weird with the bfa mog farming change when you still cant solo mythic antorus but im sure people will be happy they can mog hunt more stuff

8 Likes

WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY too late for me to give blizz any credit.

75% playerbase gone
Only 1.5 tiers left
20k+ pulltheripcord thread

Just now they are doing it?

Nope blizz, you still suck. Badly.

115 Likes

Good changes, but you forgot the bit about bringing ranged survival back as a fourth spec.

5 Likes

Takes over a year, losing millions of players, and harassment obligations to finally pull the ripcord. Dude Ion was hard set on that cord staying unpulled.

58 Likes

ppssttt. speak of customization. Warglaives of Azzinoth for anyone who has the achievement, not just demon hunters.
Please.
<3

16 Likes

the blood elves need farstrider and magister tattoos, more beards and more light options

17 Likes

So for the free covenant swap after 80 renown, does that mean renown will be shared between all the covenants, because its quite a bit of work to get a covenant to 80 swap an be 1 renown with another an have to grind from lvl 1 before you can even try out the covenants stuff.

7 Likes

"Players will be able to take advantage of additional fast travel options from Ve’nari’s Refuge to Perdition Hold and Desmotaeron within the Maw by unlocking access to them."

$10 says you’ll still be running a gauntlet of elites to get from the flight point to the world boss in Desmotaeron.

12 Likes

Do something with your reaction time. Year later is too late. Same thing happened in Legion and BFA with systems.

More paranoid person would think that you did it to boost playtime metrics as high as possible, than lift restrictions to make people who quit return to maximise profit.

33 Likes

It would appear the ripcord has been pulled?

4 Likes

PSST please don’t do this blizz.

7 Likes

I have given patch 9.1.5 the title “Lawsuit” Patch. It’s a bunch of fluff, meaningless content (sic) to try to distract us from the main issues plaguing the game, and of course try to make us feel good about Blizzard.

18 Likes

maybe enough to buy it finally - bring on the sale

They’ve done this before. When the community began mass sub cancelling after the stealth pulled The Exalted title from everyone or the whole WoD Flying debacle. They reverse course when the pace of sub cancellations spike hard. It tells you how bad things are.

29 Likes

Solo warfront when?

10 Likes