9.1.5 Content Update Preview

Allied Race Unlocks

Allied races such as the Kul’Tiran humans, Mechagnomes, and Dark Iron Dwarves, which had a dungeon requirement to unlock them, will no longer need to complete the associated quest to gain access to these races. Players will be able to skip it instead.

Hey, that’s pretty neat. Can you also PLEASE remove the restriction on Zandalari Trolls and Kul’Tiran humans that forces you to complete all the achievements on a single character?

1 Like

Looks like there will be a tentacle toggle.

I would also like to see black, white, and brown added to the void elf hair colors. Surprised they weren’t included.

5 Likes

I rarely post but this is really good news and a positive direction for what has been a horrible expansion. I can only hope that a lesson has been learned about listening to the community when they tell you that a system is bad and then going live with a bad system. Looking forward to the changes though.

2 Likes

Hey Blizzard. Could you guys make the Allied Race Banners into Toys as well as the Goblin, Pandaren, and Worgen. I really want to place a Gilnean Flag as a Worgen, Place a Flag as a Sea Worthy Kul’tiran, a Flag as a Exiled High Elf/Void Elf, and etc than using Stormwind Alliance Flags alot, and of course Orgrimmar on the Horde too.

1 Like

I agree. White, Brown, and Black Hair Colors would be awesome to have for Void Elves.

5 Likes

Hieeeee, your friendly, neighborhood Tauren customization advocate since WoD beta, ca. 2014.

Some Highmountain Tauren customization ideas:

:seedling:

9 Likes

Pandaren need some love in the customization department. Would like to get our Heritage armor and have maybe more than one face to choose from.

5 Likes

I will never play HMT, but I would like to see these changes as someone who is forced to kill HMTs that all have the same weird harelip and braids.

1 Like

I would say that just these few changes make me look at the entire expansion in a different light.

I have loved a lot about the expansion, but I have hated, hated, hated the ridiculous barriers that they are removing in 9.1.5.

2 Likes

The changes were probably in motion for awhile now, but having someone in charge who likes video games and plays video games can’t hurt. Especially when it comes time to say “Drop it now rather than later.”

2 Likes

Damage Control is in full-gear I see.

Can we get 10 man mythic raiding too?

2 Likes

So who is getting fired so this garbage never happens again?

2 Likes

How about we instead keep everyone who has learned from this error so it does not repeat?

4 Likes

We have yet to be shown that is the case.

Hey Blizz!

Nightborne are looking GOOD! Thank you. :upside_down_face:

They look a little more how I thought they would. Lol

Oh PS: please consider Lightforged monks

2 Likes

Out standing. ilvl squish in random battle grounds. Us casuals are greatful, thank you for listening.

Too little, too late Blizzard.
After 17 years of playing WoW I left. My account has about 3 days of time left, but I uninstalled over a month ago. You don’t listen, you don’t learn from your mistakes.
Covenants are bad. Borrowed powers systems are bad. Renown is bad. Time gating is bad. Locking out flight is bad. Reputation grinds are bad.
EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR THE LAST FIVE YEARS IS BAD.
You cannot come back and say, oops, so sorry, let us fix this broken system that we were told was bad from BETA and expect us to be happy.
You killed a good game. To the players feasting on the corpse, just know there are better games out there. Stop staying in this abusive relationship with Blizzard.
When players say #PulltheRipcord they should be talking to themselves, not Blizzard.
Just Pull it and leave.

6 Likes

So why are they calling it a content update?

Fix garrison invasions! They have been broken since the Shadowland prepatch. Mobs constantly get stuck every where. Trees, on top of walls and building or in them. Some just bug out and stand still doing noting. This slows the spawn rate so you cant make platinum. The garrison guards also dont deal damage like they used to which doesnt help.

2 Likes