9.1.5 Content Update Preview

After all this time, all the feight and blizz think we eternally be loyal to a game?

We been very nice and polite as well pacientes, and over the years let slide something, you know now one is ever happy… After all that and they haven’t open their eyes to the current situation, yes looks like sometimes harsh love is necessary.

No one pay for dudu products, and no one pay for games they are not fun(that’s why they been call games). And the prove is that all the people that we left. Even with exodus happening and they still don’t open their eyes insulting to us. keep putting “after your feedback…” Smell like dudu acts like dudu… Most be dudu…

Maybe next expansion they will reconsider but in sales is always more costly bro gain a costumer than retain one. All the people who left are not coming back.

1 Like

Loving the customizations that are incoming. If I may add requests for two races I like (apologies in advance, I’m not sure how difficult it may be).

Worgen

• All-Black Fur Option
  • Tails and tail customization
  • more battle damage customization options
  • Transmog option for open hand (open claw) attacks in lieu of 1-H weapons (makes them more Werewolf-ish), like Duskwood Worgen attacks.
  • An actual /howl emote
  • more ‘wolf’ druid form options: True Werewolf form for “bear”; American Werewolf in London style for “cat”; lithe, almost ghost wolf form for travel. Use this pic for comparison, basically the ‘cosmetic’ human form, standard Worgen form (albeit missing the snout), ‘bear’ form, ‘cat’ form, travel form.

Kul Tiran:

• More faces. The current ones are all middle age, we need young and old versions.
  • The Kul Tiran physically defining deviation from humans should be elemental and nature markings, NOT their body size. Elemental eye, hair and skin tones (think steam, smoldering, rock-like, windblown and rain effects for each). Those would make them pop a lot more.
  • Having said that, add the Rail Thin form, and a slighter ‘beefy’ form (no standard human sizes though).
7 Likes

Don’t forget the part where they completely scrap the now fixed systems when they move into the next xpac and then the cycle repeats

5 Likes

I could see that more as a druid form than a playable race in itself. Highly doubt that was built to wear armor of any type. Those are cool though.

Allied Race Unlocks

Allied races such as the Kul’Tiran humans, Mechagnomes, and Dark Iron Dwarves, which had a dungeon requirement to unlock them, will no longer need to complete the associated quest to gain access to these races. Players will be able to skip it instead.

Hey, that’s pretty neat. Can you also PLEASE remove the restriction on Zandalari Trolls and Kul’Tiran humans that forces you to complete all the achievements on a single character?

1 Like

Looks like there will be a tentacle toggle.

I would also like to see black, white, and brown added to the void elf hair colors. Surprised they weren’t included.

5 Likes

I rarely post but this is really good news and a positive direction for what has been a horrible expansion. I can only hope that a lesson has been learned about listening to the community when they tell you that a system is bad and then going live with a bad system. Looking forward to the changes though.

2 Likes

Hey Blizzard. Could you guys make the Allied Race Banners into Toys as well as the Goblin, Pandaren, and Worgen. I really want to place a Gilnean Flag as a Worgen, Place a Flag as a Sea Worthy Kul’tiran, a Flag as a Exiled High Elf/Void Elf, and etc than using Stormwind Alliance Flags alot, and of course Orgrimmar on the Horde too.

1 Like

I agree. White, Brown, and Black Hair Colors would be awesome to have for Void Elves.

5 Likes

Hieeeee, your friendly, neighborhood Tauren customization advocate since WoD beta, ca. 2014.

Some Highmountain Tauren customization ideas:

:seedling:

9 Likes

Pandaren need some love in the customization department. Would like to get our Heritage armor and have maybe more than one face to choose from.

5 Likes

I will never play HMT, but I would like to see these changes as someone who is forced to kill HMTs that all have the same weird harelip and braids.

1 Like

I would say that just these few changes make me look at the entire expansion in a different light.

I have loved a lot about the expansion, but I have hated, hated, hated the ridiculous barriers that they are removing in 9.1.5.

2 Likes

The changes were probably in motion for awhile now, but having someone in charge who likes video games and plays video games can’t hurt. Especially when it comes time to say “Drop it now rather than later.”

2 Likes

Damage Control is in full-gear I see.

Can we get 10 man mythic raiding too?

2 Likes

So who is getting fired so this garbage never happens again?

2 Likes

How about we instead keep everyone who has learned from this error so it does not repeat?

4 Likes

We have yet to be shown that is the case.

Hey Blizz!

Nightborne are looking GOOD! Thank you. :upside_down_face:

They look a little more how I thought they would. Lol

Oh PS: please consider Lightforged monks

2 Likes