9.1.5 Character Customizations: New and Improved You

Lol look at that weird lady in that video obsessed with vampires, she’s so ridiculous (It’s my video I’m allowed to make fun of myself)

5 Likes

Interesting

Thank you again for working on the Nightborne! Much improved!!

4 Likes

The Silver Covenant is no more neutral than the Sunreavers.

The vanguard description

The Alliance Vanguard you mean.

3 Likes

The Vanguard that is no longer relevant yes, even in WOTLK the description lists the SC as a militant faction of the Kirin Tor teaming up with the vanguard. Is that or is that not the description?

Why would they team up if they were already a member of the Alliance what an odd description. Yet consistently the devs have said the Alliance HE population is a rare site, which excludes the SC from being assumed Alliance and solidifies their obvious role in Dalaran which is neutral.

1 Like

The Alliance Vanguard’s relevance is in itself irrelevant to the question of whether or not the Silver Covenant is neutral. The Silver Covenant is not neutral.

2 Likes

yea i dont get their point. are they arguing the SC is NOT part of the kirin tor?

1 Like

No, I am arguing that the Silver Covenant are not neutral. Which, objectively, they are not. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d say they are not neutral but are bound to a neutral authority and are set to try to maintain that neutrality where applicable.

(except in MoP where Dalaran was definitely not neutral).

Regardless it’s kinda pointless at this point to argue about it.

The options have been given, there’s no going back.

1 Like

I’m of the personal opinion that Magnificent (Fyrebusche) just likes to say it to tick helfers off, but I also take personal pleasure in pointing out that it’s objectively untrue. :slight_smile:

The options have been given, there’s no going back.

Indeed! :grin:

the kirin tor is neutral. so arguing about the SC is pointless. its like arguing about the loyalties of the farstriders who are one part of the blood elf army which is horde aligned currently. same with dark rangers, just another part of the forsaken army and the forsaken is horde. same with the SC who are just a distinct part of the kirin tor which is neutral

1 Like

And yet the Silver Covenant itself is objectively not neutral and there’s nothing you can say to argue against that objectively.

The proof is in the game itself. The Horde cannot gain rep with the Silver Covenant, but they can gain rep with the Kirin Tor. The Alliance cannot gain rep with the Sunreavers but they can with the Kirin Tor. The Kirin Tor are neutral. The Silver Covenant and the Sunreavers are not.

Kirin Tor npcs do not attack Horde players outside of sanctuary zones, but the Silver Covenant do. Ergo, the “science” my dear Fyrebusche, says that the Silver Covenant is not neutral. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

oh this is nice if they ever turn the toggle on for dark rangers

2 Likes

Watch out for those personal vendettas, friend.

Easy enough for them to make you say or do something you otherwise wouldn’t.

Sure, if that’s what you believe.

Still moot.

4 Likes

You’re right. I’ll be careful. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Trust me. I’ve come super close to that myself, it’s why I have them on ignore.

3 Likes

there are multiple sources of both the SC/sunreavers considering themselves kirin tor in and out of the game and we both know this is true. if the kirin tor is neutral so are they, simple as that

agreed. are we done with dalaran politics? k. moving on

2 Likes

Any chance the covenant races become playable? They’re already equipped to wear player armor, and look amazing! I would love to play them.

1 Like

Dem gargoyles :pray:

3 Likes

Not to mention the tattoos are in dire need of being more luminous. A slider like you were saying in other posts or simply 2 options to choose from would be a huge upgrade.
Please consider tweaking this blizzard, the tattoos are so iconic to the nightborne race and the tattoos you designed are beautiful - we just want to be able to see them more without having to zoom in all the way & get the perfect camera angle/lighting. I would like this especially for the face tats (half the time, the body tats are covered up by the majority of armor anyway, unfortunately) their face tattoos are their own version of “war paint” and they should be shown clearly & boldly. You should be able to see it from a distance with the added arcanic sheen as you move around the character.

7 Likes