9.1.5 Character Customizations: New and Improved You

I recommend not engaging.

5 Likes

thats not true lan. the SC participated in the fourth war they were just invisible

1 Like

:joy:

To follow up doesn’t the description of the Alliance Vanguard outright call the SC apart of the Kirin Tor

It’s says they teamed up with them, if their already members of the Alliance why does it have that description (not that its relevant anymore anyways mind you but even in the expansion people like to say “even back in WOTLK” that wasn’t accurate and it’s even less so now)

1 Like

I’m so thankful that there’s never any negativity in these threads! So many positive attitudes all around. So much inclusion. More customization!

8 Likes

i mean, the first time as alliance you even meet the kirin tor in northrend, its a SC member who identifies as a representative of the kirin tor and invites you to their city

he gives you a kirin tor signet, not a SC signet. when you see the SC out in the world who are they always with if you are alliance? the kirin tor. isle of thunder, guess what that reputation was called. the kirin tor offensive. and currently the kirin tor is neutral, khadgar has made that clear and wants dalaran to serve as an example that the factions can and should work together

1 Like

Now only if both Horde and Alliance could get playable Dark Rangers. These options are already in the game with little else needed to be done besides flip the switch. With that in mind could you please checkout my thread for suggestions?

6 Likes

I’d like a second visual theme for Blood Elves to make up for the loss of visual uniqueness that occurred when Void Elves were gifted a second visual theme at the expense of any sense of uniqueness for Blood Elves. Void Elf players are already asking for unique options for their main theme and Blood Elves neither got those themselves (like Farstrider tattoos) nor the second visual theme VEs got. But I think both need exclusive additions to their main theme as well like Farstrider tattoos for BEs, void scarring for VEs etc

As well as no infringements on the Nightbornes Highborne theme I wouldn’t want to see another Horde races visual uniqueness lost.

3 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like

Thank you for making my highmountain boys look so good. :pleading_face:

It’s all I’ve ever wanted.

3 Likes

Shhh! You’re going to get me in trouble. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m leaning toward this. Couldn’t care less about highborne but dark Rangers are a Horde thing. The San’layn wanted to join the Horde and were hunted by the alliance. Regardless of them failing or not, it was the alliance who killed them.

I’m tired of a small section of trolls pushing things that don’t make sense just to be petty.

While I can’t stand the faction barrier, if it has to remain intact, San’layn and Dark Rangers really should be a Horde thing given void elves have an entire separate void theme blood elves won’t every get and nor should they.

Controversial opinion but the alliance doesn’t have to get everything the Horde has while the barrier is intact. Get rid of the barrier or give neutral options, then I’ll be more open minded.

14 Likes

More customization is great and all but the excitement for the new patch has been sucked out of me by you guys removing jokes and flirts from all my favorite races. I’m sorry but… I don’t think removing them was a good idea…it’s going to cost you a fair bit of your remaining subs more than likely. I mean I know you all got your reasons and I respect that but… I’m still not exactly happy with that part of the patch. Oh and there’s an entire thread here with a good few thousand posts begging you guys to give worgen a tail option. It would be a wonderful things to see happen.

1 Like

Relax, pretty sure she’s talking about Night Elf Dark Rangers.
Which is fine.
Unlike, you know, the kind that will not be mentioned.

EDIT: Pronoun correction!

2 Likes

not sure what that changes. still forsaken

I’d prefer them as a second visual theme for blood elves but even I’d rather see them go to forsaken then gifting the theme back to the alliance when the entire point of me wanting a second visual theme for blood elves is to offset the visual uniqueness lost to begin with.

2 Likes

I’m a fan of the faction barrier but I agree with the sentiment that it should be fair but not the exact same.

I don’t want NB getting NEs nature themes anymore than I want the Highborne theme NB represent to be gifted to NEs because some handful of Shendralar that lived in squalor got accepted back into their Kaldorei society doesn’t remake Kaldorei society into Highborne adjacent.

2 Likes

Yup! Night Elven dark rangers. Also I’m a she.

2 Likes

Personally, I feel the nelf dark rangers are traitors.

3 Likes

So … Night Elf Dark Rangers as a model toggle for the Forsaken?

I’d prefer the nelf ones to just not be playable honestly.