9.1 Tyrande cinematic

I’m usually not the one to say this, but there’s some missing information. We don’t know why the power receded and there is still missing data.

9 Likes

She’s finally ready to be toppled as a Goddess.

Another loot piñata for us to sack.

4 Likes

It was good to see that Tyrande basically had Sylvanas on the defense the entire time and was about to flat out destroy her.

Until, now this is just me assuming, that her body couldn’t keep up with the power anymore. Not that Elune ‘abounded’ her, just that as we know, the power is killing her and doing this burnt through what little ‘fuse’ she had left so to speak.

As right after this is when we do the ritual to save her life

11 Likes

Elune knows that we’re running out of villains so she gladly sacrifices herself to add 2 more years to the games lifespan.

Blessed be mother moon.

11 Likes

I’m assuming we’ll get more information when WQ and Elune talk in the follow-up cutscene.

2 Likes

praise be!

Sylvanas is a beast!

9 Likes

That was dope!

Tyrande looked really cool, I’d totally play a Night Warrior class.

Otherwise it was whatever, we already knew from PTR Sylvanas got away and Tyrande’s power stops working.

3 Likes

So is that a other cool Tyrande cinematic that will soon be consider as ‘‘bad night elf content’’ like every other one.

Personally, i am glad that they did make the night warrior being stronger than Sylvanas but still make it clear that normal Tyrande is weaker than sylvanas boosted with the power of the Jailor.

11 Likes

Night warrior Tyrande didn’t stand a chance

3 Likes

You havent been paying attention, tyrande is literally dying, if she stayed night warrior she would have died killing sylvanas, Elune choose having her High priestess stay alive over sylvanas dying

14 Likes

did my best.

17 Likes

how do you choke out an undead though

6 Likes

Simple Paint?

Pretty sure she was gonna break her neck.
Kinda stupid when she had a dagger right there though.

4 Likes

zombomeme mixed with paint on mobile.

Got a good laugh out of me :rofl:

Anyway, random thought: based on the cinematic and the fact that Tyrande very much uses Elune’s power later in full force, it’s very likely that Elune withheld the power from her at that moment.

Which is kinda sh**** but yeah.

9 Likes

I hate the fact that we now have literal superman in the story in terms of story. We are literal inches away from farting black holes.

2 Likes