9.1 PvP Gearing and why it is BAD

We just want to be able to obtain competitive gear without rating… Rating gating is ruining the spirit of PvP…

18 Likes

So just to reiterate what the community (majority) have been saying for literally years now.

-We don’t like being forced to pve for pvp gear.

-Forcing us to do things we don’t want to, all for the sake of increasing playtime metrics, results in people just quitting.

-If you listened, maybe the game wouldn’t have died

12 Likes

We also don’t like being forced to play rated just to have a chance in unrated.

23 Likes

And for some odd reason this is a strange concept to the powers that be.

3 Likes

40k views, 1500 replies and blizzard? :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth:

12 Likes

Good riddance blizzard, you killed your own game

18 Likes

Well guess my sub runs out before blizzard acknowledges this

15 Likes

I said the same thing, and then a bunch of trolls who defend Blizzard no matter what blasted my post, but it doesn’t change the fact that nearly EVERYONE is complaining about this. That’s why they are fixing it next patch… hopefully.

1 Like

Uh, no. They are not fixing anything next patch.

Changes are a joke and blatantly ignore player feedback from the last few years.

20 Likes

What’s funny is with the “ripcord” they even still tried to defend the merits of locking choices like that

13 Likes

Acti-blizz employees. Quit your job! Go find more fulfilling work! Take pride in what you do!

The sooner this trash pile burns to nothing, the sooner we can get a Phoenix from the ashes!

4 Likes

Ashes of Creation that is

Bump /10char

Now carries charge real money so gj blizzard you aren’t even getting no tokens sold out anymore. While tons of carried gladiators spam rolf thinking they are good when its just gear gap.

And group reports dont even work I think? they turned it off to sell gold carries and forgot to turn it on now. btw when they are going to add " carried gladiator " title?

4 Likes
14 Likes

great video…if people would stop buying tokens/boosts they might change it, but right now they are making too much money from people buying carries to stop

3 Likes

Those aren’t people. Those are toxic trolls. Normal person wouldn’t pay 500$+ for in game achievement that can be earned lol… not to mention disrespect towards people who actually are gladiators and put effort in it.

This guy is a complete troll. Please ignore him. He just spams the PVP forum with ridiculous comments to get attention.

10 Likes

He may genuinely feel this way, which he is entitled to. But he is not the majority and he does not understand how important a level playing field is.

Bump to the top. 2390847590432574905 honor to upgrade is horrible.