9.1 PvP Gearing and why it is BAD

Yea, the thread is addressing why the system is bad, I am trying to raise my hand to help get changes made. I don’t feel like anyone really cares, and that is very disheartening.

1 Like

Nah. Lots of people work at Blizzard that don’t have anything to do with the game design or the harassment. Leadership needs to go, including Ion.

6 Likes

I was being sarcastic. However, with all of the L10 trolls I can understand it might not have been obvious.

4 Likes

Yea, sorry, the game drove me here, and the forums are probably just making it worse. I will try to get heard and get some change, or I will continue to lose interest in the game.

5 Likes

still bumpin

1 Like

you are killin me dude…

5 Likes

Bump for the cause

2 Likes

/signedandbump

1 Like

This was posted a little while ago. Watch and learn. This post can’t be responded to directly, but it can be locked and or removed for contrived reasons.

2 Likes

the current SL gearing system just encourages boosting. Make 2 sets of gear a conquest set an honor set. The higher ratings should only provide cosmetic rewards, maybe a unique enchant like they did in mop?

13 Likes

across 3 different accounts ive played off and on since 2005.

never before did i see all kinds of ppl who disagree on everything, agree so firmly on just one thing right now… the pvp experience.

fix this damn gear, would ya? one honor set, one conq set, simple, easy. remove versatility from pve gear and just improve raid buffs to compensate IF NEEDED.

11 Likes

Honor gear

• 1-7? Ranks - 200 - 245 PvP (245 top rank, with no time-gating)
    ** Honor cost per rank is still kind of high
  • 220? PvE

Conquest gear

• 1 Rank - 259 PvP
  • 230? PvE
2 Likes

This is perfect

4 Likes

buddy how do you think they gonna pay for that boost ?
from what i seen through wow token gold most of the time

it’s a pay to win system in game that we already bought it expansion and a monthly subscription if i may add lol

how they get away with this scam is beyond me.

9 Likes

My subscription runs out in a day. I’m gonna give this post my one last bump to get fixed. Please fix this blizzard.

8 Likes

I am actively looking for something fun to play that’s not with my controller. I wish you the best!

4 Likes

All thanks to Ion Anencephalikostas… im ready for my next ban Blizzard-sempai. -///-

2 Likes

daily bump

3 Likes

Saw your guild. Is that the Acies that was on Sentinels?

Gear disparity between honor an conquest gear is a joke. Carries are a joke. PVP is still a joke.

PVP used to keep me around but this is full mental. I cannot believe this is the best they can do considering how F-ing simple it would be to fix. I can deal with class balancing being iffy but getting owned purely because of gear is f-ed.

Came back to for new raid. Guild and I will be getting AOTC soon, which means I will quit till next patch… or forever.

10 Likes