9.1 PvP Gearing and why it is BAD

You have your work cut out for you. :wink:

Pro-tip for Blizzard: If people are complaining about something in your game that means they still care about your game. If those people stop complaining even though nothing was changed that means they are gone.

14 Likes

I am capable but there are two main hurdles.

BlizZard has chained themselves to data metrics. Their data metrics told them that S1 of 2020 was a success.

Too bad no one told them that 2021 is half way over. The data they will be farming a few months after patch 9.1 is deployed will be catastrophic.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

daily bump UWU XD

I like your spirit!

I resubbed after a 2 month break to get back into it before I try out 9.1. If that patch ends up being just more of the same crap we’re experiencing now then New World is just around the corner and I’ll cancel this to try that.

Plus Baldur’s Gate 3 is coming out soon along with a few other games so while I enjoy WoW I’m not much of a fan of their resentment for their own player base.

2 Likes

Bump bump bump to the top pls

This right here.

It actually got worse haha!

Now your PVP gear is nerfed in PVE.

2 Likes

I don’t play anymore but I still care. My six month sub has another month or two left. It’s gotten so bad that I literally have zero desire to log on for even mount/TMog runs. If they can address gearing properly I’ll surely be back but until then I’m really loving FF. I recommend it if you guys haven’t tried it. Just got it a week ago and I’m hooked.

4 Likes

I don’t see how someone could enjoy FF after playing WoW. Unless of course they just like to RP as a playboy bunny or think ‘fashion is the true endgame’ for an mmorpg. The combat is absolute trash in general and a joke for pvp—the combat visuals are nice, but that’s where it ends.

3 Likes

I did make my toon a 7 foot tall blonde elf babe. I like the combat, haven’t tried PvP. I’m treating purely like a JRPG and not an MMO fwiw. I have no intents on getting into it’s endgame.

Still hoping for a reply with the philosophy at least, got a little insight from the interview but would really appreciate a solid response.

8 Likes

I mean we already got a response and it was F yourselves xD.

7 Likes

Lol they dgaf

3 Likes

This. Players on here are delusional to think that blizzard is going to change anything going into 9.1. I mean actually they did make one change. They made PVP gear scale DOWN in PVE. :rofl: As if to say oh yeah you’re going to keep on complaining? Here’s the middle finger. :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

11 Likes

9.1 is a flaming dumpster fire we know is going to happen.

9.1.5 is when we find out if the devs are serious about fixing PVP gearing.

3 Likes

Perhaps we’ve uncovered the title of the next expansion.

World of Warcraft: Trial & Error

1 Like

There wont be a patch 13.2 if they keep this design. Players will ghost quick

5 Likes

Wrong after doing mythic in wow for the first i have to say ffxiv savage and ultimate content is alot harder than anything wow has to offer atm 13mins of insane mechanics with a tight dps checks and when you do the on tier savage content you realize why the combat is so slow because everything else around you is happening so fast… Pvp isnt fun at all so you’re right about that.

I dont enjoy chasing ilvl its not fun at all. Id rather everyone be equal and let skill take over but nope, I get to fight 226 rbgers with my 207/213 gear. Super fun.

7 Likes