9.1 PvP Gearing and why it is BAD

I think tonight will be the first time this season where I have a few free gaming hours, and I won’t be logging in to wow.

9 Likes

Yeah it was fun while it lasted, we tried but nothing is changing. I’m not renewing.

14 Likes

Here we go again, Blizz doesn’t understand their own game, and problems of there Inventions.

10 Likes

This would actually be better than the current system! That gives you 3000 rating spread of even playing field!

5 Likes

lmfao! sad but true !

Bump 10 char

No need for bumps anymore. Holinka says they are pretty much satisfied with gearing (and token sales).

2 Likes

I just want to see paladins nerfed honestly. Only those things oneshot everything in arena.

2 Likes

we should keep bumping in hopes for changes in 9.2 … if we even get a patch 9.2

2 Likes

Pay 2 win 4 sure

5 Likes

He also failed to acknowledge that the massive ilvl disparity is the issue.

7 Likes

Without a doubt there’s a notable segment of the playerbase that wanted this disparity. The decried templates and scaling, I think Holinka and his superiors know that people demand their BS carrot on a stick of curbstomping noobs.

1 Like

I want neither of those. Legion and BfA were not good PVP expansions.

And I don’t hear many people celebrating the massive gear disparity we have now…

4 Likes

Templates are the fairest and most pro-competitive oriented systems irrespective of class design issues.

They did in their feedback over legion and bfa with the latter being the first attempt at moving away from a system without any disparity issues.

2 Likes

:face_with_head_bandage: :nauseated_face: sadly, this is true. 9.1 will be the same as it is now. Only difference is PVErs have no more incentive to pvp as pvp gear actually sacles DOWN in PVE lawl!! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

I’ll be playing TBC until something new and decent comes out. Then, I’m gone.

/shrugs

3 Likes

But legion was boring and still had ilvl differences and was the start of PVE to PVP.

WoD had all the benefits of templates, but you still got to gear up.

7 Likes

They won’t change anything, waiting for a new world

1 Like

Yeah does not seem you played many arenas in SL , so makes sense,

Wish you lots of fun in TBC ( after all that’s why we play)

what class are you rolling?

I have fun in random BGs, arena just isn’t much fun for me (win or lose). Particularly, healer/dps vs. healer/dps due to the long matches. I actually don’t mind dps/dps vs. dps/dps.

I’m playing mage, which is a class I’ve never really focused on. Friends wanted water/food/ports. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes