9.1 PvP Gearing and why it is BAD

What is this Genshi impact everyone is talking about. Does it have rating locked gear or should I give it a try?

it’s actually kind of puzzling that this post hasn’t seen a blue.

11 Likes

BUMP for great justice.

we would really like some feedback blizz.

3 Likes

bump again hello

le bump

1 honor gear set
1 conquest gear set
a sandbox
other players

This is all the pvp community needs to thrive.
Perhaps Ion can put aside his ego and stop trying to reinvent the wheel.

pvp is not pve … period! :angry:

7 Likes

Is it though? The changes fix a problem blizzard and raid loggers had (viable, sometimes even BiS gear coming from PvP) while ignoring the problem a large portion of players that participate in PvP are dealing with in the ilvl disparity between unranked-2400.

Seems like it’s just the same old Blizzard we’ve had the past few expansions that just ignores player feedback.

3 Likes

~https://i.redd.it/adn68lmwt8071.jpg

them token sales prob really juicy right now

1 Like

The other day I was doing RBGs with 1600 MMR group and we were expecting the fight of our LIVES when the whole team read 2k rated all down the bored …but only 6 enemies entered, and one had 0 rating.

Once the match started… we noticed they were not fighting… they…let us… full cap AB… well wouldn’t ya know it, it was Glads throwing marches to drop rating… SO THEY CAN SELL CARRIES!

We gained 20 rating or so… but I didn’t know whether to be happy…or sad!!!🥲 Cus those same Glads are gonna drop and destroy a team going back up…this is just not… fair one single gosh darn bit!

5 Likes

Also, be careful when bringing high rated players to your 1500-1600MMR groups… they will get in there and mess up the match so they can drop rating… to sell carries… they do not care about all your hard work. …this has happened to me multiple times when I’m pugging… we lose so impossibly that it can’t be a coincidence that this high EXP keeps getting ninja capped.

3 Likes

another daily bump from this guy

patiently awaiting some feedback here blizz…

this thread has tremendous support plz respawn

6 Likes

Bump for the incompetent indie company

8 Likes

Heyo. ‘Casual’ player and a couple of friends would like to purchase SL and have some fun in battlegrounds (maybe ‘seriously’ try arena for the first time since we will have three to tango), but I already know it’s going to be a ‘rage’ quit scenario after a month with the problems laid out in this thread. I’m not buying another xpac just to know I will end up not playing again. Please fix so we can play.

12 Likes

It’s better than basically needing top end gear to push rating. So stupid PvPing later in the patch only to have noobs w/ over 20 ilvls higher rofl stomping you. Getting to 1800 wasn’t bad, but now pushing 2100 this patch is so annoying. It’s like you need 2100 gear to get 2100 at this point. Absolutely terrible design. Scaling was so much better.

5 Likes

Can’t wait for them to fix gearing, and get rid of the rating lock. It’ll be fun to log on again. Tried classic today, and it reminded me of how much I perfer retails combat. To bad they made the game almost unplayable.

3 Likes

hmmm not looking good so far.

the fact they refuse to respond to this thread is alarming =(

so unforch

14 Likes

I wish they would atleast give an explanation, even if it’s bad… like “we’re doing this because token sales” lmao. To ignore the #1 thread on any wow forum for the past month is just insane, though.

5 Likes

Good morning fellow pvp lads. DAILY BUMP

3 Likes

Agreed. Just an explanation or rationale behind why we have this would be great. But I’m not holding my breath. WoW developers have had this air of egotism about themselves that sends the message “we know what’s best for you.”

Which honestly I guess we could say that about Blizzard as a whole, just look at that Diablo Immortal mess.

3 Likes
8 Likes

BUMP

shadowlands season 1 is by many considered to be a bad season for PvP, blizzard with one simple fix you can eliminate many of the players complaints about pvp in general.

8 Likes