9.1 PvP Gearing and why it is BAD

501th reply with no blue post.

8 Likes

502nd reply with no blue.

7 Likes

They’re too busy reading the 197 ilvl thread on GD, where people are actually defending this horrible design, to read legitimate feedback and make changes to benefit all pvpers (except those who only want to use their gear to crush helpless opponents).

Apparently Blizzard makes more money helping the few.

7 Likes

Bumping because blizzard owes us a response.

The gear disparity has got to be lowered to a max of 10ilevel.

4 Likes

They are ignoring this on purpose and most likely wont address it

6 Likes

Cancelling my sub if we do not get a reply.

6 Likes

Please blizzard, listen, remove ilvl reqs!

6 Likes

@ blues… come talk, we don’t bite, UNLESSSSS…

3 Likes

What if blizzard is afraid of the pvp forums. Hear me out, I bet they don’t want to say anything because they level their alts with WM on. They know if they say something we don’t like, and we see them in the open world were gonna camp them. Being PvPers it’s almost a garuntee they won’t be able to compete.

2 Likes

bump

#fireionftw :zipper_mouth_face:

5 Likes

I haven’t been this ignored since my junior year of high school.

You broke my heart Megan.

8 Likes

Gonna try @warcraftdevs on Twitter and linking this thread.

5 Likes

Couldn’t hurt!

2 Likes

I’m surprised someone like Venruki doesn’t get offered a PvP focused interview, like Preach with PvE. He does broadcasts, so there is some connection there I’m sure.

There have been so many PvP talent changes in 9.1 PTR, surely there PvP focused designers that would be able to answer questions. Perhaps they’re all too junior and they don’t want them to accidentally do bad PR.

1 Like

I’d like that. But I’d also like someone that represents casual pvp too.

All these blizz dev interviews come down to talking about 1% issues.

The gear disparity is something ven acknowledges though and that’s good.

4 Likes

Food for thought. Blizzard why do you not hire a handful of the worlds best pvpers and use them as consultants to help you shape the pvp landscape that not only makes the players happy but Blizz happy. Bottom line happy players equals more money and subs, maybe if they help you balance it right then you Blizz can actually make it a viable ESport and you make even more money shocker huh. Do it right let the top end guys/gals help you and its a win win for all.

2 Likes

Sounds good

Absolutely this. Even LFR gets more attention than us.

1 Like

Think lore confirmed on sloots stream theyre working on setting up a pvp interview before 9.1

2 Likes

why make an open PTR and not listen to issues on the literal biggest issue needing to be changed on it?

5 Likes