9.1 PvP Gearing and why it is BAD

They know about this post, it’s more popular than patch notes… literally. They just aren’t speaking on it because they are unwilling to admit the disaster that is pvp gearing.

12 Likes

This is actually very unfortunate and disheartening. We all know that people make mistakes and would have been happy if they would just resolve them. It legit grinds my gears that they force us to deal with this system instead of owning it and fixing some of the glaring and easy to fix aspects of it. Guess we just remain left on read.

1 Like

PVP GEAR POWER ADJUSTMENTS

Lower item-level PvP gear will now scale to a higher item-level in PvP situations than before. This should reduce the power level gap so that new characters can feel that they’re able to compete in Battlegrounds and Arenas more readily. This change will not affect high item-level PvP gear.

What does this mean? Will all gear scale to duelist lvl? If not I don’t care :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I would assume they’ll just make the lower ilvl conquest gear scale up 16 or 18 ilvl instead of 13, or something like that.

My hope is that they just say screw it and scale all the conquest gear up to elite gear, admit they were wrong about having separate tiers of conquest gear, and then in 9.2 going forward they’ll go back to 1 honor set and 1 conquest set non-upgradeable.

But that’s a pipe dream.

6 Likes

I want to think it means that honor gear levels to about 250. Hopefully, they address the rating gating also and remove or severely limit it to like shoulders.

#1honorset1conquestset

3 Likes

All these changes for 9.1.5 if one of them isn’t

[Pvp gear will no longer have rankings instead will be the full WoD model]

im not coming back

22 Likes

Sounds to me like they are changing the honor gear but not the conquest gear.

My gut says they’ll cave though and at least significantly reduce duelist advantage, maybe narrow ilvl gaps more.

1 Like

My arena partner and I will re-sub if they reduce the gear to 1 honor set and 1 conquest set. It seems like a lot of people will based off what I’ve read in the last 20 min.

Come on Blizz! We’ve been with you a long time. Very easy fix to bring us back.

18 Likes

They need to change the CR gains for a win. I’ve been hard stuck at 1550 for 4 weeks now…it’s literally impossible to climb.

3 Likes

I don’t normally post over here, but here’s a quick bump since PvP gearing is suddenly being looked at with this .5 patch

5 Likes

really it is?

More like glanced at really.

1 Like

It looks like they’re just buffing honor gear by the wording.

2 Likes

This, and THIS!
My wife posted this for me, I just PvP and its still not worth my time to drop my controller and resub.

4 Likes

What I find funny is people who have full 252 gear and play in low bracket, so beating like 235 people like me and player who they are carrying spamming lol . I just find it very funny that people getting carried actually think they won not because of 30 item lvl difference but skill :smiley: You can also tell all the bad gladiators are ones carrying because competitive ones have self respect not to do it :smiley:

Revolol foreshadow all this, but no one heard him.

3 Likes

The game will continue to suck. Thanks Blizz… Thanks Ion Anencephalikostas

3 Likes

SL is kind of expansion where bad players can pay money get gear and kill good players so basically game is dead for that reason. No one wants to lose because some toxic kid can convoke every 1 minute or can oneshot you just because he paid money and got gear.

I can do that now too I have money to spend what this people charges is nothing to me I can just buy it and get glad mount, full gear and spam lol at people I kill thinking I am good.

I don’t do that because I have respect for other players who put effort to get things like gladiator. Some people practices very hard to reach it and you some noob pay money to get it and then talk? You have no place to talk dude, I know there are people reading this who did it and get carried and act like they are real.

Literally add one of those people who spams WTS carry #add discord and you will see REAL MONEY price. This people needs to get like IP banned. If people are getting banned for toxicity for example, why they are not getting banned for ruining arena and making it unplayable?

Streamers and PVP community quitting isn’t enough to make Blizzard hear so maybe this will.

BLIZZARD THEY ARE NOT BUYIGN TOKENS FOR CARRY, THEY ARE PAYING REAL MONEY TO THEM, YOU GET NOTHING .

8 Likes

morning bump

2 Likes

That 2 word combination have vastly different meaning to me when I was younger

2 Likes

1 conquest 1 honor set please and thank you.

16 Likes