9.1 LOL @ Rogues

Thing is, its not a single individual class that’s to blame, the whole thread is blaming rogues for what’s going on when its no place near that simple.

The guy I responded to originally said Rogue mage is the most broken comp in 2’s ever and I can think of several more broken game stats than Rogue / Mage 2’s in SL.

IMO double BM 5.1 Petting zoo is 100X more toxic for reasons I assume you guys don’t understand.

1 Like

At least you can play the game vs them. Vs rogue mage, I don’t get to press any buttons for the entire game!

LOL what? Petting zoo pre-nerf ignored resilience you just died in like 1/2 global.

2 Likes

And that’s different than rogue/mage how?

/SIGH…

1 Like

Hyperbole aside, mage rogue is extremely frustrating to play against. In 2s, it’s their game to lose. If they execute correctly, they win. If they make mistakes, they might lose. I never feel like I outplayed a mage/rogue team, it’s always “yeah, he shouldn’t have tried to push there” or “yeah, he used all his cds and stood in the open, gg’d with convoke”.

They need to stop balancing around PvP. Ruins the game

Then give us pvp as a seperate game and you can beat on npcs all day so you can feel like you’re good at something.

Edit: Imagine someone on call of duty saying “just give us bots, playing against players is too hard to balance around and ruins the game” lol… People who choose wow for “pve only” confuse tf out of me. There is so many farm simulator games on mobile that has no pvp at all that you could enjoy but no, you come to world of WARcraft to try and convince everybody that farm simulator is the only fun and fair way the game should go. You troll’d tf out of me GG.

This one is looking like it will age well :joy:

3 Likes

lol the indiana jones music

1 Like

Hehe, dude there has been a lot of crazy and just insane broken stuff in WoW over the years. Admittedly SL is a complete clown show, but I can’t think of much that beats Stampede Cleave or also known as the petting zoo.

1 Like

Thinking you meant to say “PvE” in that eloquently articulated post of yours.

Honestly not sure how Vendes survives these forums with stupid posts like these. Okay, so they nerfed 2v2 double dps healing for rogue some. That’s all I see. I almost think you forgot that shadowstrike from stealth teleports you to your target. So as long as you are within 25 yards and in line of sight in 4 seconds(which is usually what happens, if the RM is has to setup over a few times then they suck anyways.) By the way, what stops us from restealthing and remounting in those 4 seconds to kite the dots off anyways?

What is there to survive. Looks to me like alot of people agree with the OP.

I mean it’s 100% a game changer and well deserved the shield conduit is garbage game design.

That being said you’re going to wish they were running for restealths when they’re constantly pumping out unhealable damage with a 250% MS @ like 45% uptime.

1 Like

What a surprise dude. Thanks for the info.

That’s because half this forum are 1600 at best players who hate rogues cuz they die in their stuns.

So pretty much anyone who dies to a rogue or a rogue comp dies in a rogue stun. You dont have to be 1600 to do that.

The point isn’t that they die in the stun, the point is they don’t understand the game beyond a surface level to understand why they are losing.

They are losing because there health is reaching zero before there enemies.

4 Likes