9.1 LOL @ Rogues

searching the most op spec in each patch… hahahaha LMAO

Imagine sharpen blade, but lined up with every kidney, that’s what 9.1 rogue is looking like right now.

Rogues and mages are and will always unfortunately be broken s tier to a tier

1 Like

What are they using? I shelv’d my rogue after BFA but thinking about picking it again next week. I saw the Doomblade one looked good, is that the one that I should pick instead of Master Assassin?

yeah rogues were terrible until this conduit how will they ever survive now

They just need to add the debuff to the rogue as well when he uses Shiv. Then that honor talent would become actually interesting and risky to use.

1 Like

We will see you here crying about how the bad Assassination Rogue touched your no no square with his HemoToxin. Enjoy not healing during dispersion with a 40% MS effect on you

Holy Priests don’t have Disp…

They’ll just switch to Assassination and you’ll be back here complaining even harder. Trust me on that. Assa gonna be gross next season. :wink: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

For what its worth, I don’t know many rogues who have necessarily enjoyed this iteration of Sub. I have simply because I had never played Sub, but it got old really quickly.

Also be fair, you did say

Ik you meant sub rogues but well…you sin, you get Sin

I don’t know what you are talking about, I started leveling my rogue already for next patch, they will be op next patch (surprise), lol.

You will be back in a week or so with more QQ about rogues.

It’s not rogues, it’s you.

No I am pretty sure it is rogues. Hence the reason they are getting the nerf to specifically what I am talking about.

I absolutely can’t stand how dumb Mage/Rogue teams are in 2s right now. Its the most disgustingly broken comp that has ever existed.

Imagine having a 63% MS with 40% uptime and lines up almost perfectly with every KS.

Very cool design, Blizz

Really it’s not that bad, you’re over reacting.

No it is, and I’m sure Vendes plays only the most D tier comps. Definitely never queues meta.

ORLY?

Mage rogue may be tilting to play VS but its no place near “Broken” like some stuff we had in the past.

1 Like

You don’t understand, there’s no counterplay to rogue/mage. I literally can’t do anything about it when I queue healer/warrior into them.

There is.

You have tools. not ideal, but it can be done, most rogues are not very good.

1 Like

They don’t have to be, they just press combustion and I die instantly with no counterplay. Rogue should do 0 damage and mage should have to cast for 4 seconds before anything threatening comes my way.